What is the worst thing that ever happened to you in Mc??

dawgt_11's Avatar dawgt_1112/25/12 12:02 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 51
7/7/2016 1:02 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
Im just curious because something very horrible happened today, I was about to win the Hunger Games, it was me and 1 other guy left, i was in my sniping position with my bow and arrow, saw the guy, aimed, then i hear sssssssssssss. I lost
dawgt_11
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2016 1:02 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Dang, 2013 was a good year... and also where this thread should remain.

/lock
07/05/2016 2:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack
Civeberg
one time, I bought the game. I've yet to retrieve my life back
07/05/2016 1:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xPres_
EULA
07/05/2016 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
BuilderJayMC
Oh wow, these are very interesting and very sad. I have one too

I had this one world where I had OP Iron Armor, I went to The Nether and built Cobblestone Pillars to fight Pigmen from a safe distance. But then one time, I Baby Zombie Pigman was chasing me and I built a pillar but It was too late and the Baby knocked me into lava and R.I.P all my good gear!

Another time I had FULL DIAMOND ARMOR AND A DIAMOND SWORD and more. It was one of the best worlds ever... Then I tried coming back to the world and it still says "Loading World" For like IDK 2 hours! Then I deleted the world being very sad

Lastly I a good world it was all good but then.... My Mom wanted to change my profile because this one was laggy, I checked to see if my worlds saved, they didn't I searched how to get my old worlds back. I checked .minecraft saves and It WASN'T THERE! Why me?! Also please post more of these I like seeing other experiences
01/16/2013 9:14 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
telamonianajax
these are the 3 worst things that have happened to me:

I was testing an adventure/survival map for my friend and he had epic loot rooms if you could do these parkour challenges. anyway, I had super enchanted leather and gold armour and a sharpness X Unbreaking X stick. I went to the nether, and apparently, my frined had tested spawning wither jockeys there. I died SO BAD.

although, one time I was on a terkkit server and I filled my friends house with nukes. when he walked inside it set off the nukes. I crashed the server and destroyed Mansion City. I would have been banned, but since I was an admin they just demoted me to mod and restored the server.

you know when you get hungry and you jump in lava to respawn with full hunger? on my favortie server I forgot to take off my diamond armour and I was wondering why it was taking so long to die, when I remembered. i wasn't used to hunger because this was 3 days after the adventure update.
01/16/2013 9:12 am
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
rock1234rock1234
i was in the nether with full diamond armor and tools and a ghast shot me into lava D:
01/16/2013 9:09 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
alexandercasey1
I was in the Nether, far from my nether portal that I spawned in from. I was walking around a nether fortress, looking for chests to loot. I found one of those bridges that are broken, and tried to jump it, but being a semi-noob, I forgot to sprint. I fell and died. I didn't lose any items in lava, but didn't want to fight the pigmen with a wood sword because I found out if you attack one, they will all attack you. So I deleted the world, and it was one of my best worlds.
01/16/2013 9:06 am
Level 1 : New Artist
ThermalAstronaut337
I accidentally jumped into a hole with a bunch of hostile mobs with everything except an effecient weapon or armor. I couldn't jump out because a stupid spider kept jumping at me and eventually all the evil mobs killed me. Fortunately my friend came along with full iron armor and iron sword and got my stuff back so it wasn't too bad.
01/16/2013 8:52 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
kuja66613
on a common MC day, i found 6 diamonds and the decided to get back home immediately before i lose them. at the entrance of my mine, i saw it was already night, but i tought "well, if i run like hell, i'll make it!".

so, i took a skeleton arrow, wich helped me dodge a spider, then i reached my home, opened the door, and suddenly i heard the most hated sound in minecraft history : the infamous "Ssssss".

but, even then i was optimistic, thinking that i'll just have to respawn, repair the wall and everything will be fine.

my bed was destroyed, i never found my home again.
01/06/2013 9:21 pm
iBlameCoco
I was being dumb and decided to dig up to get out and didn't hear the lava sounds and died from it. Also I had just found diamonds so yeaa LOL. Lost them too.
01/05/2013 5:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Uncraftables Derpiebird, that isn't pretending to be Duncan or Sjin it happens on server like that, like battles with diamond armour happens on a vanilla server they had the most OP stuff and got into a fight war thing. Happens on loads of servers. My faith in the community drops every day because of comments like yours.
01/05/2013 5:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Ultimate_ban
In survival mode i was exploring... with my inventory full of steel, diamonds, gold etc, thinking "just a little further and il go back". I got lost and fell down a cavern. Lost all my stuff and shouted a lot lol
12/26/2012 6:36 pm
Level 48 : Master Pyro
yayyay2
i goes to the cave,but.suddenly wild weird sound coming
and i run faster i can
12/26/2012 6:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Slenderpman
I was stuck in a cave with no way out ((My pick ran out))and I got all my diamond swords with me ((I usually take 3-6 because I grind with my swords)) I had bout 17 diamonds with me. I suffocated myself with gravel. I went to my mine, searched around a bit for my chest with diamond picks, and found the cave i was trapped in with an entrance from the ceiling. i cried.
12/26/2012 6:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Wilson_00
For everyone upset about deleting their worlds read this:

1) Hold the windows key and R
2) A box should come up an type ' %appdata% ' without quotes
3) Open Roaming
4) Open .minecraft
5) Open saves
6) Right click the saves and click on restore previous versions and your deleted world might appear

12/26/2012 6:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Taddle
The server I admin got ddos'ed today, with no credit, I had to resort to online tools to text the owner. I found a website, it gave me a virus which made all my creepers look like pigs. Great fun :/

Avast thankfully found it as a botnet.
12/26/2012 6:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
CreepFarmin
I accidently cleared my inventory full diamond gear and tools. The pick had fortune and unbreaking .
12/26/2012 7:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
MonstrousDragon
I had 2 worlds, a creative world and a survival world. I'd put over 30 hours into the creative world and I had an ENORMOUS castle, one that would take hundreds of creepers to blow up, a thriving village I made from scratch, and a tonne other stuff.
On my survival world I had a large house about a stack of diamonds (if you add my tools and stuff together with what I had in my chest), a huge mining system, and again, a tonne other stuff.
Then yesterday day I logged in to make a Christmas house in my creative world and everything was gone! I had lost EVERYTHING! I don't know why but I can't get it back.,,,,
12/26/2012 7:05 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Ashburn_boy
My worst I Had diamond tolls that were enchanted and I was going to get more diamond and I was over a pit of lava and I placed a block of cobble down it disappeared and I died in the lava
12/26/2012 6:50 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
Rayner_XIII
When I was first into texture pack making, I accidentally deleted all my worlds along with all my screenshots and various other data. I wasn't happy that day.
12/26/2012 6:52 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
How the hell did you manage that?!
12/26/2012 6:58 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
Rayner_XIII
Being an idiot, I didn't know what I was doing. I was trying to update to a pre-release and deleted my entire .minecraft folder instead of overwriting it. One of the many reasons I hate pre-releases. That, and the damn textures I have to make for them.
12/26/2012 6:47 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
miwojedk
When i accidentally deleted my build world LOL
12/26/2012 6:28 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
Global ban for having optifine
12/26/2012 8:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
Heh. Nice.
12/26/2012 6:22 am
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Mercurythedark
mining find diamond friend thinks u hacking goes to drop party gets stuff better than diamond evertyhind it god enchanted, and then left faction and killed me said I was hackin' , probbarly excuse for my stuff
12/26/2012 4:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Zeffendorphe
I was on a server.. I had no food... I was on 0.5 hearts... I had full diamond/ enchanted stuff... then I saw a guy rushing towards me... Long story short.. Neither of us got the items, we both fell into a lava pit.
12/26/2012 4:29 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
KCUROV
Me and my cousin were playing on LAN, we had just got diamond tools.
He goes off to mine, falls in lava, gets out. Everything is fine, right? Wrong. He does it again but with a zombie. And then we lost a diamond pick and a lot of obsidian.
12/26/2012 4:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
IyellRB
Well, one day i play survival myself, then i paused. I don't know that i do something wrong or what, but when i play again, chickens fall from clouds and when they touch the ground, they explode. At that moment, i realized that i must delete the .minecraft folder and start everything from beginning. When i downloaded all files, i remember that i forgot to backup ALL texture packs and saves.
12/26/2012 4:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBigCat
I play with about four friends on a server called iceteacup. We are really good friends but wehave a tendency to try to blo each other up.

It was a really nice day on our server and I started to build ablock in the air. I then hollowed out the inside and added lights. I put frniture inside nd stepped out for a break. This all took a while and my friendswere all still building their blocks. The creator who goes by the name of Shadow90 switched me to Survival. Him and the others stormed my house, took the cool stuff and blew it oall up with TNT. THEN they tped me to the end of the world!

So if you ever see Shadow 90 around, blow him up with regards from TheBigCat44.
12/26/2012 6:08 pm
dawgt_11
That sucks bro, I saw Shadow90 on a Hunger Games server yesterday, if I knew I would have killed him for you
12/25/2012 9:00 pm
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
I was spawn killed by creepers, on several occasions..

In fact, on my home server I used to have a reputation as a formidable creeper magnet. Then I was promoted to Admin, and I now stay on creative.
12/25/2012 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Altos7
I heard Notch isn't doing updates anymore But jeb is pretty good!
12/25/2012 7:07 pm
gamecube37
My brother being banned of our fav server lol
12/25/2012 7:02 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
________OH
one time i used a super seed from one of minecraft universe'es vids and i found 46 butter,7 diamonds and 2 emralds no iron i was about to make my house and out of no where the forest herobrine killed me (i was using the more herobrine mod) and when i got there everything despawnd except the emralds so i got my self an iron sword from a villerger for all my emralds to kill that herobrine mob and now i cant remember the seed.
12/25/2012 6:50 pm
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
SiennaRaider21
I was looking through the chests in my little house on one server when I heard a noise. I ignored it, thought it was just my wolves moving around (I had 3). Suddenly, I heard something take fall damage. Somebody broke into my house through the ceiling! My wolves attacked the guy and tried to protect me, but I ended up dying anyway.
12/25/2012 6:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Cloudwalker27
One time, on this one Factions server, I fell down a hole and lost all my stuff (Diamond armor, golden apples, etc.). Guess what happened then? My friend found the stuff then used it to raid my faction. I don't have any creeper-related story because I don't play on Singleplayer very much.
12/25/2012 6:35 pm
Level 24 : Expert Geek
Ultimate_Scizor
The only bad thing that ever happened to me involving mobs(I'm usually a walking mob grinder )was when I was exploring an abandoned mineshaft. I had it on normal and i thought it was on peaceful. I went in the chest, got out a diamond pick, mined some diamond and iron clusters, then i heard a hiss! behind me. It wasn't a Creeper, oh no it was worse. I turned around with my Fire ascpect diamond sword, and then i saw them. What looked like 1,000 Cave Spiders stared up at me. It was my worst nightmare. I burned about 5 of them to death, then ran. It was a high speed chase because i had speed II on. So I made it to another chest. It had some more swords in it so I natrually took some iron swords as backup in case my current sword broke. I fought off about 50 more CS and then the moment came. I ran out of milk for the poison. "The Mob Grinder" (That's me, it's what all my friends call me) finally fell to the Cave Spiders and their lethal poison. It was tragic, but i later (like 2 mins later) came back because i respawned at my bed which was near my chest with all my goodies. Another Fire Ascpect Diamond Sword too. (The Mob Grinder always has backup) And I destroyed the CS spawner and reclaimed my treasures. So i guess it wasn't that bad. It's just because i was later pushed off a cliff by a herd of cows. (ON ANOTHER WORLD! HAHA!) And so The Mob Grinder can never really be defeated by mobs. (On that world anyway lol)
12/25/2012 6:09 pm
dawgt_11
WOW, I HAVE A NEW WORST!!!!! I was in one of those pyramids, thinking it was the one I had previously explored, I stepped forward on the pressure plate i thought was gone, lost all my diamonds, emeralds, enchanted tools, and all my other goodies.
12/26/2012 6:16 am
KangarooKraft
I laughed qq
12/25/2012 1:18 pm
dawgt_11
wow hose really suck, made mine not seem that bad, check out my video it should make you feel better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWzL9zOUdI
12/25/2012 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Krijac98
Today, a skeleton and a zombie teamed up on me and drove me in retreat. Needless to say, it was into a hole with lava at the bottom. The zombie was killed in the fall (Probably by the skeleton's arrow, the fall wasn't high enough to deal fall damage. If it were, I'd be dead or at least at a half heart from the fall, since I was already down to one heart.), right in front of me. I had landed in the side of the hole, and so did the skeleton. I'm not sure if it was the arrow or the lava that killed me, but either way I fell in with a lot of items. Luckily, I was cautious enough to take the six diamonds I'd been lucky enough to find right by that same lava pit up to my (tiny, minimalistic underground) base.

I respawned nearby my base. It was night (which was no surprise since it's always night in that specific world (I intend to upload the world, this was my personal copy)), so I had to hurry to try getting back to my base. Of course the entrance was blocked by a sandstone block, which delayed me so much a creeper decided to blow open the base for me... Luckily, I had a lot of cobble stored in my chest, so it was easy to rebuild the walls, but I did have to go out for some wood to make a diamond sword and pickaxe (no trouble this time other than a spider that I punched to death).

Not the very worst that has happened to me, since I did have enough stuff to get back up again, but it's one of the worst unlucky streaks of mine. Probably to make up for the luck in finding diamonds in the first little tunnel I check of the first cave I found in that world...

P.S. @michalrutek: The desert temples are booby trapped. The trick is not to step on the pressure plate, since there are 9 TNT blocks beneath.

P.P.S.: This is my first post.
12/25/2012 1:02 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
Ennen
I have one that isn't entirely creeper related...

I was playing on a random server and I was trying to find a location for a new house. But walking around at night with a full inventory isn't always good.
So anyway, I was doing a good job of avoiding mobs, but a very persistent creeper began following me, and chased me near an above ground lava pool. I managed to hit the creeper in, just as I hit a lag spike and the map tracking from my client to the server and back kind of....well, it died...so my co-ord positioning got messed up by a few-hundred blocks, and when the lag spike was over, I found myself falling from the void of the sky, down to the top of the map, and fell a few hundred more blocks right into the same lava the creeper died in and I lost EVERYTHING.
x_x
12/25/2012 12:59 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
TheGrim123321
on a tekkit server i had a battel with one guy and after our abttel everywon on the server was dead and there was nonthing left becuz we both had quantum and nukes and shiz
12/26/2012 6:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
Uncraftables
Stop pretending to be duncan. (Or Sjin)
12/26/2012 6:42 pm
Level 28 : Expert Creeper
DerpieBird
Dont pretend that you're duncan or sjin because we know that you're not.
12/25/2012 12:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
yovasoda
One time I returned from the nether in full diamond gear and I was in a completely unknown region. I looked for my base and I looked and looked until I had no choice but to suffocate myself in gravel to return to my bed.
12/25/2012 12:56 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
Aceex13
I made my house on a server and put all my goodies in my chest then warped away from it without setting my home. I never found my house again.
12/25/2012 9:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
some1epic123
I think I've done that before too XD
12/25/2012 12:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
michalrutek
i found desert temple i whent to the chests and sssssssss boom
behaind me and every thing exploded
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024