What I think the Endermen should be like.

Khanz's Avatar Khanz8/20/11 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 147 7
8/20/2011 2:47 pm
Lord_Cassius's Avatar Lord_Cassius
So, I got the confirmed stuff, about the reticle thing, they moving blocks and things, but what about other things? Like drops, stats and so on.

I think they should always when you kill them, drop a random block, which can be anything except for grass, bedrock, water and other unobtainable blocks.

They should be hard to kill, take around 3 hearts when they charge at you and have around 50 hearts health, because of the good drop (I mean, you could get a diamond block.)

Another thing is that their sound should sound a bit wraith-like, and they should have the ability to "fly" or float through the air.

Oh, and then they should be quite rare to find, maybe as rare as a pink sheep.

These are my ideas for the Endermen, I hope they become real

EDIT: They can be powered by darkness, if it's very bright, they deal only 1 heart damage and can only move dirt and sand, but when it's totally dark, they deal 3 hearts and can move nearly all blocks.

2nd EDIT: I'll stop updating the ideas I got here and put them on my blog, just so that this thread won't be a old thread that no one sees. Here's the link.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/end ... hem-to-be/
Khanz
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2011 2:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Lord_Cassius
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'fe got a gigantic Obsidian tower in my world!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
08/20/2011 2:15 pm
Lord_Cassius
I ask myself how this would be with the blocks, are they able to take all kind of blocks? And how about this when one of them hunts you and you get into youre house, takes the enderman the blocks out from your wall to catch you? OMG, that would be horrible!!!!! lol (sorry for bad english)
08/20/2011 2:19 pm
Khanz
Yeah, that would be scary. But maybe they could be powered by darkness? Like if it's total dark, they can put away diamond blocks and obsidian, but when it's bright, they can only pickup dirt and sand. That would make them a bit more balanced.
08/20/2011 2:02 pm
Lord_Cassius
Well, those ideas are pretty good but a bit too much , i mean, they run very fast towards you, they also can TELEPORT when you are too far away, i think they are pretty strong, and yes, the sound, you're right, they should sound really really creepy!!!!!
08/20/2011 2:04 pm
Khanz
That's why they should be passive when you don't look at them. You should always be careful and ready to fight them.
08/20/2011 2:00 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
pickle455
I want them to be as rare as finding diamond ore :3
So basicly not THAT rare I mean about as rare as wild wolves
08/20/2011 2:05 pm
Khanz
Actually wolves are just "uncommon", while pink sheep are like, uhh, Ultra Rare. 0.5%
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome