[PVP or PVE] What's your destiny:)?

AndreiDude's Avatar AndreiDude6/5/16 6:23 am
6/15/2016 3:02 pm
AndreiDude's Avatar AndreiDude
Hey guys,

Assuming you've encountered both game types in your Minecraft servers , it is a question best fit for RPG types of servers but ,

Which one do you prefer? PvP or PVE? And why?
AndreiDude
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PrototypeTheta
06/14/2016 2:59 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
A good PVP will beat out anything. The problem is that only really occurs with particular setups and a particular type of player. PvE is more consistently enjoyable.

Guess it should also be said that the PvP I'm used to is more set nations hoarding materials and building a tonne of tanks/jets/mechs/missiles to throw at each other without consequence rather than your traditional PvP.
AndreiDude
06/15/2016 3:02 pm
Good point
ZenAndreas
06/14/2016 2:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
PVE all the way, i hate loosing so i hate PVP xD
AndreiDude
06/07/2016 1:08 pm
That was a bit intense Skullky but I see your point : ))
Skullky
06/05/2016 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
I like both, but i'm more into PvP just to make those 10 year olds rage (lol jk), and also because i'm competitive. And the feeling of killing a guy who uses mods is exhilarating. But i think it depends on your first encounter with it, for example if it was unpleasant, that is if you got freaking owned and you raged and quit ofc you won't like it, but you might begin to like it after you get better at it, i can bet on that.
AndreiDude
06/05/2016 11:15 am
Hey guys,

Divided as I thought, I am PVE orientated and that's because I like to explore more ( don't like farming though) , but also because I am not an hardcore player, never have been, and many players in pvp are really good/use dif mods and it can be discouraging.

But seeing your answers, pve is kind of winning the battle : ).
neppton
06/05/2016 9:02 am
Level 25 : Expert Robot
Neither suits my preferences. PvE is too repetitive and easily combated, especially if one has advanced in equipment and weapons; don't get me wrong but the zombies are annoying than scary. Meanwhile, PvP is all about spam clicking and the range of your melee weapon is beyond the regular reach.

Combat is confusing for me.
Narnian Dryad
06/05/2016 8:38 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
I am better at PVE, and I love boss fights, but I'm not that good at PVP... I'd rather be the person in the background giving orders and creating strategic plans.
Pines
06/05/2016 8:33 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
i like pvp but there are 10 year olds that call you a hacker if they lose smh

pve is boring though

so i'll have to go with pvp
Karrfis
06/05/2016 8:00 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
PvE is like 100 times better than pvp, mainly because pvp is boring and there are always people playing with mods
Bear_
06/05/2016 8:02 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
I share this thought entirely.
Dras
06/05/2016 8:24 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
I agree with the both of you. It's also fun just fighting mobs, whether they are enhanced with plugins or whatnot, as PvP was never my thing at all.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome