Do you believe in Anonymous

ObbyRaidz's Avatar ObbyRaidz12/21/13 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 4.1k 179
4/11/2014 11:23 pm
Mgreat's Avatar Mgreat
I was just asking do ya'll believe in Anonymous i personally don't.
ObbyRaidz
Level 49 : Master Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2014 11:23 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Mgreat
Locking thread, as it is deteriorating.

Locked.
04/11/2014 11:19 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
"I need validation on minecraft forums, so I'll claim to be a member of Anonymous, that's what all the cool kids are doing."

I was happy when this thread was being inhabited by people that actually know the specifics of Anonymous, and don't paint them as "do no harm" white knights. I miss that time
04/11/2014 11:18 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Ramman1526
This is a funny thread.
04/11/2014 10:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
cmondinger
Dear lord, Anon is not illegal, its what people do inside it is. Views_4_U may be ex anon, but that doesnt mean he never did something illegal!
04/11/2014 11:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
Thank you...as i said all i did was code programs
04/11/2014 11:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
WritingIsFun
When did you start being an anon?
04/11/2014 11:21 pm
Goku_LSSJ
04/11/2014 9:46 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Squishy Lemon
XD OMG Views. Ex Anon or not, any member of the Anonymous wouldn't be so stupid to not use a concealed private server, announce "Guess what I USED TO BE A PART OF AN ILLEGAL GROUP!!!" and not know it isn't illegal globally
04/11/2014 9:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
You think Anonymous is bad?
Anonymous hacked into the Westboro Baptist Church's website because they were going to crash funerals for the children that had been killed in the Newtown, Connecticut elementary school shooting.

They put up an image to tell them not to mess with them.
Wanna know something funny?
They did it while on David Pakman Live.
04/11/2014 9:44 pm
WritingIsFun
They rekt Amanda whatevehreanajshnbasuif killer.

And the guy who abused his cat.
04/11/2014 9:41 pm
WritingIsFun
No. They're fake, like God.

I MEAN NO JUST KIDDING I'M ACTUALLY CHRISTIAN.
04/11/2014 9:40 pm
Squishy Lemon
You guys make me laugh, in a good way though. It's funny reading these topics.
04/11/2014 9:38 pm
Squishy Lemon
XD Views, how come I can track your internet adress from here?
04/11/2014 9:36 pm
Squishy Lemon
You kneed to get you facts organized.
http://www.themonitor.com/news/local/man-allegedly-tied-to-hacker-group-anonymous-accused-of-targeting/article_da62c93c-c0b7-11e3-bcb6-0017a43b2370.html
Also check this page out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_%28group%29

Don't worry though. Nobody wants to arrest you in the first place, Views. Your on a Minecraft Forum website. Any Anon wouldn't be that stupid to give away that information on a forum, any Anon would know that it's illegal to admit or falsify being part of the Anonymous. Your not an Anon. Bottom line. This subject was "do you believe in Anons" not "Are you an Anon" "What do you think of the Anons" "What are Anons." Is yes or no too hard?
04/11/2014 9:41 pm
Goku_LSSJ
Did you not hear me? I said "EX" I'm not in annon and i don't care if people know. It was over a year ago I did anything+ I didn't even hack anyone I made programs again nobody would bother with me I'm worthless to them I don't even have any of their skypes anymore
04/11/2014 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
iHeartCircles
You can't admit to being anonymous. Because the word means unknown. Or not there. So, saying I am, simply means that I am unkown or not there. Or a sort of figure that has no answer.
04/11/2014 9:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
iHeartCircles
You don't believe in Anonymous, its true, there is nothing to believe. Most people have it mistaken, its not a "group" its people. Hacktvists. Its like saying all the protesters in the world are a group. You select your self to be in Anonymous. Enjoy. So if I say " I am in Anonymous! Guess what! I am in Anonymous.
04/11/2014 9:22 pm
ObbyRaidz
Lol a minecraft player would not be in annonymous idiot...
04/11/2014 9:23 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid
Just like a developer at intel can't be a truck driver? A little common sense makes the world better, idiot.
04/11/2014 9:10 pm
Squishy Lemon
You know that admitting to being an annon is punishable by a large fine or sometimes, even jail???
04/11/2014 9:20 pm
Shadow_Anndroid

Never crossed my mind.
04/11/2014 9:18 pm
Goku_LSSJ
I'm using a vpn right now so i should be good lol XD
im not an idiot
04/11/2014 9:27 pm
Squishy Lemon
Idiot. Do you think the NSA is stupid. Those don't work
04/11/2014 9:30 pm
Goku_LSSJ
Nsa??? im not american....lol XD and yeah they do im using a 2 stage relay system with both servers in diffrent countrys with subnet proxy masks with 3gb/s upload speed nsa wouldn't bother spending months cracking my vpn and exporting me from my country just to get an ex member of annon.
04/11/2014 9:30 pm
Shadow_Anndroid
They work fine outside the US. Idiot.
04/11/2014 8:49 pm
Goku_LSSJ
STOP STOP STOP ALL OF YOU STOP
ok guys anonymous is a group of eco hackers that are here for the good of the people they support average people and are a good organization...they have taken down animal abuse supporters sites and neo nazi sites etc....
i know this because I was in annon I quit because they did somethings I disagreed with enormously and the guy above is right nobody leads annon there are a few higher ups the kind of guide them but nobody sees them as a leader just respected people.they would never hurt pmc or anything thing like this because this is a good site it doesn't support evil morals. not all hackers are bad some are white hats.. me (i make anti virus thingz)
and grey hats those who use bad methods but for the greater good
so please stop hating hackers not all of us are bad some of us love you all <3
except them nasty blackhats
edit...they do use irc botnets rats ddos and other illegal techniques tho so i would try and keep on there good side
second edit...please if you don't know how to program don't say you're in annon because you wern't you were a wannabe sorry for the rudeness
third edit...to those who say over 9000 people no they don't they have 9000+ wannabes the real group of actual hackers consist of around 200 people at least they did around the time i quit in 2013
and also they don't just ddos websites some of them are geniuses that are so intelligent it would blow you away
01/12/2014 10:25 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Eeirail
a·non·y·mous
əˈnänəməs/Submit
adjective
(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.
01/04/2014 3:16 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
01/12/2014 10:09 pm
ObbyRaidz
Lol
01/04/2014 3:02 am
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer
ImaLittleCreeper
It's a touchy subject. Some people believe they don't exist, some think they do. The government (the part that does believe/ know they are real) plays them off as bad. Maybe because they can find out secrets the government is holding. Either way, at the end of the day, whether they've done good or not people will always have controversy over the subject. Let's leave it at that.
01/04/2014 3:10 am
Neptonic
And if you don't believe they exist, go to a little cozy place called 4chan, and ask about. You get some answers. And possibly your IP address released publicly on the heart of the internet.
01/04/2014 3:00 am
ObbyRaidz
there here to help the people
01/04/2014 2:52 am
Neptonic
Attacking the US government one day, siding with them the next to take down Syria.

Not bad Anon, not bad at all.

(Don't hurt me, or my seven proxies I'm behind)
01/02/2014 3:33 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
inkstar
https://twitter.com/derptrolling , this guy hacked 5000 Runescape accounts, DDoSed a few minecraft servers... He has a tweet for the passwords for the runescape accounts... Better go claim one ahaha, just kidding
01/02/2014 3:10 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
The guys that led it got taken out after one got captured and turned the other ones in. They don't really hack they mostly use botnets and DDoS websites. They are my heroes, they stand for what's right and fight against the power.
04/11/2014 8:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Vizrtri
Nobody leads Anonymous there are not a group.
04/11/2014 8:36 pm
ObbyRaidz
They dont target Us so they cant use ddos websites
12/27/2013 8:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Prodigy_PvP
Some...
12/27/2013 8:56 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
But see,just because its SOME intentions doesn't mean they are all bad,they are Robin Hood kind of people in my vision,now im not saying they're the best people,im just saying they are not all bad,just because they have hacked the government does not mean they want to take over the world or something.
01/02/2014 3:05 am
ObbyRaidz
There not evan close to the best
12/27/2013 8:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Catosphere
I find Anonymous quite scary in my opinion.
12/27/2013 8:41 pm
ObbyRaidz
Annonymous helps people
12/27/2013 8:46 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
They can also seriously harm innocent people. Also Anonymous generally don't really "help" people, they punish those they see to be deserving of it
12/27/2013 8:37 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
TheOcelotSpawner
Honstly i believe that there is a Anonymous they hack into accounts but the truth behide this is really
Anonymous just are people who change there ips every time they get seen and hack people Also Anonymous is a group who has over 5000 computers in there group
12/27/2013 6:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rember-hostthegame
I AM ANONYMOUS HAHAHA!! LOL!
12/27/2013 8:30 pm
ObbyRaidz
Kid, no
12/27/2013 12:02 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
LuisGoldacreMaybe he's a wizard

I want this..
12/26/2013 11:16 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Prince
MayuriYandere
jeez Luis you are really passionate on this topic aren't ya?
12/26/2013 10:49 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
H-MAN_25
For example, a church based in Kansas went to peoples funerals with picket signs showing anti-gay messages and much worse on their website. Hearing about that made me sick, but luckily anonymous took down their website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

The Westboro Baptist Church wanted to picket the funerals of those who died in the Boston Bombings which they saw as God's divine intervention for America's "support" of gays. Not sure if it went ahead or not, but Anonymous simply threatened that there would be severe repercussions if they continued... Because if they're good at anything, it's terrorism. Note though that they weren't the only party in this, they most likely would have been assaulted if it went ahead and less than a day after the announcement 4000 people had already signed a petition in hopes of banning all pickets by the church

InfamousBeezy
"We do not forgive, we do not forget" was a 4chan in-joke used in raids (which were usually blamed on eBaumsWorld; the motto was never supposed to be associated with Anonymous in the first place). Chanology was 4chan's doing and the only reason they never took credit for it was because they didn't want to associated with the "anonymoose is lejun lolololol" idiocy that had arisen by the end of it.

Joke or not, it is still used by the group and if they do have a motto, that'd be it.

Koslaw99
-Rusty-I think it's just one guy, pretending to be lots of people...

Classic secret hacking group scenario...

They are huge. Ever seen their protests?

Maybe he's a wizard

KJ_BuildingTeam
H-MAN_25
KJ_BuildingTeamI joined them too.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Anonymous is not a closed group. I am not in the higher hacker people, but I support what they are doing. I am publicly protesting in the streets etc.

A. You cannot join anonymous so to say, you only have to believe in what they are doing and rally yourself with them, as there is no official structure in the group
B. As I said, there is no structure in the group which means no hierarchy save a few cells here and there

ServerOwerThe Annonymas Group Is A Group Of 5 They Are Round About 40-50 Years Old 1 Girl 4 Boys Im Pritty Sure But Im Not Going To Say How I Know But Guys They Have Been NO THIS SITE BE CAREFUL! {Friends} BTW this Is The Legit Group of Annonymas XD sorry for my bad spelling BTW Happy Crafting

12/26/2013 7:44 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
Ah yes, the group of self-proclaimed "white knights", the bringers of justice, etc. Kinda hard not to believe in something that has been proven to exist. I really wish they would realize they've done more harm than good and just move on to doing something productive with their lives, instead of living in some fantasy world.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome