Your First Diamond!

WhalesAreMySpecialty's Avatar WhalesAreMySpecialty7/1/12 10:02 pm
7/2/2012 1:36 am
WhalesAreMySpecialty's Avatar WhalesAreMySpecialty
I remember my first diamond. I was crawling over lava with a stone pick just looking around when I saw it. It was..... BEAUTIFUL . I tried to mine it when my friend walks up and says " You can't mine diamond with stone, Idiot ". after I showed him the bird I quickly made a furnace and made a iron pick. I mined it and I was Pissing my self.
Then after I got it I was digging up to get home when I hit lava and was killed and lost everything . I was mad so I just rage quit and didn't play the rest of the day.

So I ask you whats your story of finding your first diamond?
WhalesAreMySpecialty
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Parrot9162_
07/01/2012 10:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
My first diamond... I was in a cave and just breakin' TNT that my friend put down, then i thought what if i blow up this mine into a cavern, and i did, died came back to the same cavern and it was magnificently full of lava but when i was getting my stuff i saw the glister of the diamond! I thought, and I mined it with a pick, my pick broke but i got the diamond and rushed home, then i crafted a Jukebox which i axcidently burned when i was setting up my garbage disposal, now i hate switches and the throw button. thanks for Watchin -Parrot9162
WhalesAreMySpecialty
07/02/2012 1:36 am
Nice everyone seems to die when they get there first diamond. Haha. Also people like to make Jukeboxes, Your the second with a Jukebox with first diamond.
WhalesAreMySpecialty
07/01/2012 10:28 pm
Awesome stories Keep em' comin!
Rayner_XIII
07/01/2012 10:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
I just built a MASSIVE mineshaft and when I got near bedrock I found, like, 3 diamonds.
wannabet54
07/01/2012 10:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
I once had a dream..
That one day, I would long leave my friends in the dust, while my kingdom was made of diamond...

Nah, I was mining in a cave and then fell in a pit of lava then died. After going back to it, I fell in the wrong waterfall and saw light near the bottom. I quickly ran toward it, but failed to see the creeper right next to it. I sprinted past it while the water from the hole the creeper caused, dragged me down. I saw a sparkle. A tiny sparkle all the way down the cave. It was SO beautiful But the challenge was to cross the lava spittin' river. I found a bunch more diamond near the area but lava flowed right in me. Luckily, The water was still there and I escaped the Hell-Hole. I made a my first diamond.... HOE. I lagged when placing the final block and it looked like the pickaxe and I accidentally grabbed it.

I cried and never played it until 1.0 came out
twinchicken86
07/01/2012 10:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
I found my first diamond in SSP when I was whacking the crap out of a zombie with an iron shovel (In a cave), and managed to kill it, and accidentally destroyed a block of gravel behind it. I saw the ore and thought, "WTF is this blasphemy!? I've never seen that before!" I got rid of the gravel, and then I pulled out my gold pick (Yes, I was a noob at the time) and mined it, and it dropped what I thought was a weird-looking junk crystal of some kind, but then I hovered over it in inventory and figured out it was a diamond. There were two more, so I tried to (And did) make a pick out of them, which I still have in that SSP world. (I keep it in its own private chest.)
Sounds amazing, but it's true.
liam193
07/01/2012 10:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
Mining for a wall getting hit by a creeper keep going found some iron mine it keep going DIAMONS!!!!!! THERE WAS A VEIN OF 9 I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!!
sed11
07/01/2012 10:13 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
Either Beta 1.5 which was when I started Minecraft, or Beta 1.5_01 (Probably same thing.), I made a cobble house in a world, the floor was sand because it was built on a beach by a mountain or hill, (NOTE: This was before I knew how to install mods, so just survival and I probably only learned how to install mods in either in 1.6.6 or 1.7.3.) and sometime after I started to dig inside and there was water, so I kept digging away at the sand and eventually came to a cave or something because I started to dig through the stone, there were some zombies and killed them, then started to mine more and came to an underground pond, then started to mine down more riding the water as I mined and eventually came to this place with lava and found diamonds.I think I tried to mine with stone pick-axe and failed but got atleast 1 diamond because I made an iron pick-axe.*I'm not exactly sure.*

Also I put up doors for the cave-entrances and signs saying what the places were.(I also lost the world :/ )
Alinktothefuture
07/01/2012 10:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Random mining on a past favourite server. came across both lapis and diamonds both of which I had never seen before. Mined them and called it a day.
heartshapedBox
07/01/2012 10:07 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
Uhh...

I once thought redstone was diamond in my early noob days.

Anyways, mine was when I was mining in a random cave I found. I went back home and crafted a jukebox.
Aeiou562
07/01/2012 10:06 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
I made a 5x5 pit mine and i guess I just found some
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome