My YouTube

Dioga7's Avatar Dioga77/3/13 8:35 pm
1 emeralds 183 2
7/3/2013 10:01 pm
Dioga7's Avatar Dioga7
Hey guys Dioga7 here and I just wanted to share my YouTube channel with you all. I do raids with CrazySteve97 [(and pvp) btw if you didn't know he's from CreepersEdge] And also I have done a raid with iPhonetips1 which was truly amazing. The person I do most of my work on YouTube is Clutchy360. He has about 100 subs more than me cause CreepersEdge forgot to link me in his video! ;(. Hopefully, we will get another raid together. I do almost daily uploads on raids, pvp, or just messing around like my latest video when I made this post. "Fred learns to ride a horse!" I hope you enjoy my channel. Btw I love my subs if they usually ask me for something i'll give it to them and once I reach 300+ subs I will give Every Single One Of Them a gift for getting me that far. Plus I have a great video once I reach 200 subs planned and hopefully today or tomorrow i will be uploading a 1.6.1 PvP Texture pack! Please Subscribe to my channel and leave some feedback, which I love to hear, so I can make this happen. Also at about 400 subs or 300 havent decided about 30-60 people will win god apples or armor and some Prot I - IV. Also maybe giveaway a Protection V sword (rarest and only item on server). So ya my channel is pretty exciting. Hope You Enjoy it seeya!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dioga7MC

Btw if you have any suggestions for my channel leave a commend!
Also the server i'm talking about is LegendCraft mc.thelegendcraft.net
Dioga7
Level 32 : Artisan Architect