Bukkit Plugin Idea's Needed!

xAstraah's Avatar xAstraah6/2/14 11:35 am
1 emeralds 343 7
6/2/2014 5:09 pm
xAstraah's Avatar xAstraah
Hello, I'm xAstraah. I am in need of some examples of my work but i do not have any. So i am asking my fellow PMC'ers to help me out and give me some plugin idea's
(Not MiniGames im still learning them), If you give me a idea and i decide to code it i will send it to you as a thank you gift.

Lots of thanks,
xAstraah.
xAstraah
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2014 3:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RW_Craft
What about a pet plugin? I need one for my server, so if u do it, plz let me know. It could be easier to do just a few pets such as wolves and cats =D

~ RW
06/02/2014 5:09 pm
xAstraah
EchoPets or something does that exact feature. It was developed by a staff member of Bukkit. Try and find it.
06/02/2014 12:29 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
A Minigame... not sure what to call it, but you could choose one of these: Spotlight, Avoid the Light, LightDodge, etc.

So, you are in this room with other players (probably 20 max) and random blocks on the floor (probably wool) will start slowly "lighting up" in a random order. So one block turns on then turns off, then another random one glows, etc. Eventually either the lights will get bigger or more of them (in different colors) will appear. When a player gets "hit" by a light, they are kicked out of the game and either have to spectate or just go back to the hub. A configurable reward system (like what they get and if there is a reward at all in the config.yml) would be good, like money or items for every X about of games won/played. Oh, the game will be over when one player is left. If you could add {PLAYER} for commands to run when someone has won that'd be great?

If there could be a force start and a admin command (to set up arenas) that'd be cool too.

Thanks!
06/02/2014 3:38 pm
xAstraah
No MiniGame Requests
06/02/2014 11:47 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
colin350
Whenever I am in need of an idea, I go here: http://forums.bukkit.org/forums/plugin-requests.13/

Best place to go, people post there more often than here.
06/02/2014 3:39 pm
xAstraah
Either other people have done them or they are wayy to difficult.
06/02/2014 11:43 am
Level 48 : Master Network
JeremyMilam1
a plugin to raise the buildable height limit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome