Can anyone help with a PLUGIN?

Drazieth's Avatar Drazieth5/21/14 8:54 pm
1 emeralds 387 8
5/22/2014 3:05 am
Drazieth's Avatar Drazieth
I know this is the mods section but I have nowhere else to post this, Im running a Pixelmon 1.6.4 server, and Im looking for a Kit mod that I can use. I want it to have daily kits, for each different rank, Im aware this can somehow be done within Essentials (Which I have) But I am unsure how to use it.
Drazieth
Level 27 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Drazieth
05/22/2014 3:05 am
http://pastebin.com/iULR32Hn

Link to my config file. Im trying to get this to work with modded items is that the problem? Im running Pixelmon and trying to set up a starter kit with Pokeballs and great balls and I still get the problem that it is improperly defined
You can see in that link my attempt to change a Kit.

Also is that the problem? Im trying to change an existing kit.

Pokeball:8256
GreatBall:8257
searchndstroy
05/22/2014 1:51 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
player.getInventory().addItem(itemstack);
DEALT WITH
XtrmePlaya
05/22/2014 1:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
I can help more with this tomorrow. Kits with Essentials and permissions files is fairly simple if you have done it before. I do not get off of work until 5 PM MTN Standard time, So If that is an inconvenience I apologize beforehand.
And as Nom900 Said, I can just make another example, just give me/us an idea of what you want in one of your kits. And we will make it.

~XtrmePlaya
Nom900
05/22/2014 12:40 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Yes, I mean post the entire file when I ask for the Cfg. And post what you want. That way I can copy and paste your CFG into my notepad++, edit it, then paste it back here with the example. The user above already posted a single example of a kit.
ViceroySyrup
05/22/2014 12:37 am
Level 23 : Expert Scribe
Kit example:
kits:
Start:
delay: 86400
items:
- 387 1 name:&bServer_Guide book:guide
- 309 1 protection:10

Note: Their is spaces in their they just don't show on the forums so here is a better example http://pastebin.com/vueM5Pem

This is all located in your essentials file.
"Start" is the name.
delay is in seconds.
and items are self explanatory.

Some things your going to want to know is that spaces are not allowed if you are naming an item in the kit. As you can see the books name has an underscore which will be replace with a space in game.

If you are adding enchantments you have to make sure their named correctly. (They are usually the same name as in game)

As Nom900 said:
give the permission "essentials.kit.YourKit'sName" and "essentials.kits" to the ranks that you want to give access to said kit. The "essentials.kits" permission lets players use /kits to view what kits they have, and the other permission is for each specific kit.

There's also sometimes little spaces at the beginning.
Make sure your using spacebar instead of Tab unless your text editing software supports making Tab use spaces.

Side note 86400 is 24 hours in seconds so it will make the kit available every 24 hours or once a day!
Drazieth
05/22/2014 12:27 am
Also after reading what you said I messed around with it a little and was able to change the name and possibly the items of a kit, but in game it says "This kit is improperly defined"
Drazieth
05/22/2014 12:25 am
By my CFG file do you literally mean post the whole text?
Nom900
05/21/2014 9:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Like you said, this can be done with essentials and a permissions plugin. You make the kit in essentials (if you post your essentials cfg I can make an example for you) and then give the permission "essentials.kit.(your kit's name) and "essentials.kits" to the ranks that you want to give access to said kit. The "essentials.kits" permission lets players use /kits to view what kits they have, and the other permission is for each specific kit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome