GREAT MOD IDEA!

AOJoshOh's Avatar AOJoshOh1/15/14 12:17 pm
1/15/2014 3:39 pm
McJackson3180's Avatar McJackson3180
Now I don't want to tell everyone the mod idea because I really don't want someone stealling it and taking credit for it!

If you can make mods message me on skype: mcbjosh and I will ask you what mods you have mod to know that you can actually mod and then if you pass you can hear the idea and we can both work on the mod together!! You will create the mod and I will publish the mod, it will be cut 50/50 as the mod is nothing without the idea, this is subject to change so if your interested at all msg me and we can work something out
AOJoshOh
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

McJackson3180
01/15/2014 3:39 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
You can't just go and take credit for something because it was your idea, I'm sure the idea you have has already been more than 20 people's ideas. Plus usually people think the publisher is the creator, making all the dis earned credit go to the publisher.
DarkEyeDragon
01/15/2014 3:21 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
Lol nice try kid... Not gonna happen
Colonellooo
01/15/2014 2:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Nobody will agree to a 50/50 split. A 10/90 split is your best chance. At the max maybe 20/80. An idea is something that can take minutes to make, a mod takes months.
PimpedBlock
01/15/2014 2:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Just tell us the idea here or probably noone will will bother!
MMM_MasterM
01/15/2014 12:47 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Engineer
AOJoshOhNow I don't want to tell everyone the mod idea because I really don't want someone stealling it and taking credit for it!

If you can make mods message me on skype: mcbjosh and I will ask you what mods you have mod to know that you can actually mod and then if you pass you can hear the idea and we can both work on the mod together!! You will create the mod and I will publish the mod, it will be cut 50/50 as the mod is nothing without the idea, this is subject to change so if your interested at all msg me and we can work something out

Ok, I'll take the bait - if the idea really is as good as you think I guess I can implement it - check my other mods. BUT if it's not, I'll post it here publicly so you can be judged for your big words.
Deal?
bmanrules
01/15/2014 12:41 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
AOJoshOhI will publish the mod

Seeing as we're on PMC at the moment it's safe to assume you were planning to post it here until we told you that. It's also impossible for us to know that you don't need Models or Textures unless you tell us the idea!
AOJoshOh
01/15/2014 12:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Azie
FiskFille
AOJoshOh
we can both work on the mod together!! You will create the mod and I will publish the mod

Dude, you've gotta realize that none's going to agree with this. Besides, it's against the PMC rules. You can't post someone else's work, while you only gave the idea.

This is true. Even if the person gave you permission to post it, you'd have to code/model/texture 50% or more of it to post.

Sorry to be a prick but I love the fact ALL OF YOU assumed I was going to post it on PMC and you all thought it involved models or textures, some of the best mods like optifine are just buttons XD
Azie
01/15/2014 12:34 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
FiskFille
AOJoshOh
we can both work on the mod together!! You will create the mod and I will publish the mod

Dude, you've gotta realize that none's going to agree with this. Besides, it's against the PMC rules. You can't post someone else's work, while you only gave the idea.

This is true. Even if the person gave you permission to post it, you'd have to code/model/texture 50% or more of it to post.
FiskFille
01/15/2014 12:27 pm
Level 96 : Overlord Fish
AOJoshOh

bmanrules
01/15/2014 12:26 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
Tell us here or no one is going to bother. What will be cut 50/50? Do you have texturers and modelers? And finally, ideas are worth very little, why should we make it for you to earn credit and diamonds for?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome