[Updated to 1.7 API] Legend of Kaugness [Now Recruiting!]

blakerdude12's Avatar blakerdude1212/18/13 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 171 3
12/18/2013 7:51 pm
bmanrules's Avatar bmanrules
Heyo, guys!
If you know me and/or are one of my subbies, you'll notice I barely ever post on the forums or even make blogs. This absence is due to my heavy dedication to modding, and so far, my most recent mod is going good. However, due to my lack of recruitment, I've barely gotten past blocks.
So, I proudly deem it open for recruitment. Here it is, the official...

MOD

This mod introduces plenty new schematics to explore, epic items to collect, and huge bosses to defeat. A more detailed list will be available to download on MediaFire soon enough.
What we're in need of
Coders
For a few months, I've been the only coder for the mod, as well as the texturer and schematic builder/compiler, and, looking at my overall progress, I think it's time I recruited some. And, yes, if you were wondering, this mod uses Forge API.
Texturers
I like to think of myself as a good textuer; however, we could use alot more to make this work out. Must meet requirements:
[*]Able to texture weapons and tools
[*]Able to make a synchronized GUI
[*]Able to texture detailed blocks, although, most will be pretty basic
[*]Know good texturing techniques such as dithering
[size=150]Schematic Builders[/size]
I am somewhat good at building as well as texturing. I haven't gotten to schematics yet, but I'd like a head start on it; therefor, I am recruiting builders for said schematics.
[size=150]Testers[/size]
The most fun part! [color=#FF0000]You get to test![/color] Seems simple--and fun, right? Well, you're not just doing any testing...we make you a custom (fun-filled) map!

Thanks for reading, to join, you must write your app as follows:

Name:
IGN:
What you're applying for:
Any extras?
blakerdude12
Level 5 : Apprentice Network