Looking for feedback/ideas.

glowdemon1's Avatar glowdemon11/22/14 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 449 3
1/23/2014 10:09 am
glowdemon1's Avatar glowdemon1
Hi, I'm a developer of a mod called enchanted apples and it's been a while since my mod has been released. Now I've noticed there isn't many downloads, but there used to be? I'm looking for feedback on this mod and also some ideas. This mod basicly adds apples that give you potion effects. They just function as potion alternatives.

The links of the topics are on the bottom of this page : http://demonsdev.weebly.com/index.html - please don't judge solely from the video posted on my threads. Alot of content from that video has been fixed/replaced/upgraded. Thanks in advance.
glowdemon1
Level 22 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2014 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MysticCraftMC
It's a good idea but it serves no real purpose. They're basically potions with a different texture.
01/22/2014 4:05 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Baconator
monkeyfunk26
I'd imagine they are craftable, too? Idk, crafting = easier than brewing.
01/23/2014 10:09 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
glowdemon1
Yeap, they're basicly craftable, stackable potions and include some potion effects that you can only obtain from beacons. Though I was thinking about adding custom potion effects like featherfall etc, but I never got to.

MysticCraftMCIt's a good idea but it serves no real purpose. They're basically potions with a different texture.

That's what I thought, I'll have to admit I'm not a big fan of this mode myself, I started this in my free time but the project became a little bit bigger.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome