Looking For Mod Ideas

Picklepark1's Avatar Picklepark12/26/14 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 331 2
3/5/2014 7:03 am
Cartoonish Villain's Avatar Cartoonish Villain
So I've gotten my modding creation crap together recently, and I have no creative juice in my head currently, so I'd appreciate it if you would either post a mod idea by itself, or post a suggestion on an update to the mod found on my profile (The Ender Mod).
Picklepark1
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/05/2014 7:03 am
Level 35 : Artisan Button Pusher
Cartoonish Villain
Here is a few mod ideas i have.

Click to reveal
the mod adds taco's and chips, craft the chips in a vertical patern with filling the whole colum. that makes a taco shell. then put the shell in the bottom put some beef on top then add cheese, put cheese on top and YOU GET A TACO! put nine tacos together in a workbench you get two taco blocks, the taco blocks can be arranged to make taco sticks, which then with two taco sticks and a taco block, you get the taco staff this only has one use, AND IT MAKES IT RAIN TACOS

Click to reveal
Chainsaws, you can craft chainsaws, cut wood faster than axes, then specialized chainsaws, ones with swords for better combat, and one with pickaxes for better mining.

Click to reveal
measurement mod, this would be a simple mod with a few functions, some people have trouble counting blocks, well press a button (programable in the controls menu.) while aming at a block then aim at a block that is a distance away from the first hit the button again and chat will whisper you the distance. god for when your building a really big building or a underground base =D
03/04/2014 12:22 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Jetace97
Here's an idea

The HACKED Mod

What it does it that you can craft two new things: a computer, and a digitizer

When a player uses the digitizer they are sent into the crafted computer and can choose one of these three options

1. Cyberspace dimension
Basicly a dimension that is made of digital blocks (completely green blocks) with cyber mobs (cyber verions of regular mobs)
2. C-mail
Minecraft's version of email, this can act like a sort of quick warp to other computers you've crafted
3. C-bay
Minecraft's version of E-bay just full of randomly generated items the player can buy for emeralds or other materials

Don't forget a log off button so players can exit the computer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome