NewYorkCraft - a new way to play and build with friends!

toofresh1337's Avatar toofresh13374/3/14 12:21 am
1 emeralds 227 1
4/3/2014 12:40 am
WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady
Hello everyone!

I've had an idea in the works for a while to create a new way to play minecraft. It would take place in a map created by C_B_John of New York city. Players would be able to purchase plots in New York City and build iconic buildings or buildings of their own. This would create something new and a way for players to sit back and watch a city around them be brought from the ground up. Of course there would be iconic buildings already there and most buildings like the empire state building and the chrysler.

The mode would be survival and would require you to mass produce materials for your buildings. You would do this by building you're very own factory somewhere in brooklyn with the buildcraft and IC2 mod. (the modpack is new world of feed the beast).

You would also be able to start your own industry and make in-game currency from products sold and the stock exchange on wall street.

I've saved some dough to pay for a server but need to get it ready with other's help.
Those who help get perks!

if anyone is interested please PM me or you can leave a small app in the comments.
minecraft IGN:
have you any experience in server modding, FTB and or any modding experience?:
toofresh1337
Level 1 : New Miner