Nuclear mods and for what version?

Xx_Desu_xX's Avatar Xx_Desu_xX4/3/24 10:05 pm
4/20/2024 9:19 am
The Great Magispeller's Avatar The Great Magispeller
Moshi Moshi Xx_Desu_xX Desu!

I'm looking to create a new survival world and I want to theme it around nuclear power! I only just started to get back into Minecraft two months ago so im still trying to learn what versions has the best selections of what mods. So, does anyone know which version would have the best selection of nuclear themed mods AND overall mods? I have been using 1.12.2 for mods and it seems pretty nice for them but I can't help but feel like 1.7.10 might have more or maybe a later version? Should I stick with 1.12.2? What version do you use for tech mods?

Another question I have is "what exactly is nuclear craft?" everything ive seen online only tells me of making reactors and that's it. I know it's a big part of the mod but is there no machines for the power? does it add any items used for more than just reactor building or is it truly just a mod that must be used with other tech mods as a different way to generate power? If it's just to make power in a new way without adding anything else then HBM extended edition seems to be a better option for nuclear energy. I'd just like to know beforehand and from people who are more experienced with these sorts of mods!
Xx_Desu_xX
Level 3 : Apprentice System