Plugin Ideas?

Jakarian Studios's Avatar Jakarian Studios7/6/16 10:17 pm
1 emeralds 251 4
7/10/2016 5:03 pm
jalen1563's Avatar jalen1563
Hi, so I've recently started making plugins and can't think of anything to make... I've made a FindPlayer plugin and Thor's hammer. I've run out of ideas
Jakarian Studios
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aeternalis_
07/07/2016 12:38 am
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Modpacks need more plugins.

Being an administrator/owner of several modded servers over the years, many items are banned because of dupe glitches and protections bypass. A way to fix this would be wonderful, but I'm not even sure it's achievable in a plugin, but I can dream.
Civeberg
07/06/2016 10:53 pm
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack
If you plan on releasing it here's a tip:

Don't do useless stuff. Findplayer is useless (it's good experience to make though) People don't want another ranks plugin or a kitpvp plugin, or anything like that. Make a new idea of your own and publish that, it'll get WAY more popular.

(Of course if someone wants a custom server they'll need stuff like KitPvP or whatever, but don't go out posting them online expecting people to download them when there are better ones avaliable)

Try doing a teleporter plugin or something, idk
sippiboy
07/06/2016 10:45 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Maybe make more weapons. like make some weapons from greek gods and stuff that have special abilities, like a trident that throws a spell with particle effects or something
jalen1563
07/10/2016 5:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Dude I love you. Do you read Percy Jackson?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome