Need Programmers, Texture-Makers, and Modelers

Surseance's Avatar Surseance1/16/14 7:19 pm
1 emeralds 164
Steamcraft 2 - The Rebirth

I am working on a renewed and complete overhaul of Steamcraft by Proloe. This new version will feature (at least) 3 tiers of energy creation, transport, and usage. This will empower the game with steampunkey, post-apocalyptic, retro-futurisitc items, blocks, and features that will enhance, not replace, functionality within the game. I do not want to give away too much on this post, but needless to say, when you get accepted, my ideas and current implementations will be unloaded on you.

Crucially, I will need help with textures, models (texturing models too), general programming, and advanced programming. Also, I may need the help of one idea person who can keep me on track and manage a wiki.

If you think you can fulfill any of these roles adequately, shoot me a PM, and I will review your previous work and notify you if accepted. This project is a lot of hard work, but it is certainly worth the effort.

I have already started a Github of the project here: https://github.com/MrArcane111/Steamcraft-2

Best of luck to you!
~ MrArcane111
Surseance
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder