Sratch Hali Mythtv

Grass Block's Avatar Grass Block7/1/22 5:56 pm history
2 emeralds 105 1
12/24/2022 5:39 pm
Grass Block's Avatar Grass Block
One Time I Was Exploring Minecraft I Typed The Seed 77766683926609303 And I Booted Up My World Then I Saw A Sign That Said "turn Around :)" So I did and then there was this HUGE BLOOD LAKE And Then i Started To Run But I Saw Redstone Torches Set Up In Like A Cross Idk So I Explored More Of The World And A HUGE HANDPRINT APEARED Then I started to cover it up with the Stone I Collected "Hah This World Is Fake" I Said Then I Saw Trees With No Leaves And Bedrock Crosses Everywhere Then My Camera Shaked I heared a LOUD Scream Then I Restarted The World But "BLOOD MOON" I said Screaming And I Think I encountered The ÑÜLL But It Was Different it was crying Blood And It just teleported Away then I saw another sign it said "Ðï3" On It Then I Just Pretended It Never Happened Maybe It Didn't Who Knows Did I Just Encounter "Sratch Hali?" But The My World  Sratch Halis World Changed Its Name by Itself The World Name Was ÐÏ3 | I Can't Find An Image But I Know What It Looked Like| Once I Gone Into The Forest And I Approached Sratch Hali Phase 2 HES SO BIG That Encounter Was Entity 666 -Scratch The Cat
Grass Block
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter