1.17.1 mild lore-based SMP

Kiul's Avatar Kiul7/16/21 1:10 am
2 emeralds 290 4
11/24/2021 4:39 am
SoapSoapSoap's Avatar SoapSoapSoap
This is going to be a semi-quick explanation of what the Kiul SMP is, and how players can join.

The Kiul SMP is currently in stasis waiting for the 5th iteration to be released to the public. Different iterations of the SMP are started and ended depending on how active the community is, and when the next minecraft update is.

The Kiul SMP is not scripted (unlike Dream SMP) but it IS lore-driven, however, I as the owner don't force anyone to partake in wars, etc. but rather, we want YOU as the player to invent your own story. e.g (Start wars, make factions, be ambitious.) anything that isn't explicitly against the rules for the SMP is allowed (within reason)
To continue what I was saying, large scale takeovers and traps can be created by regular players and be accepted as part of the ongoing story. e.g; a spawn takeover by a semi-large group of people who will enforce laws etc.

To ease any concerns of cheating with operator perms, @Kiul (me) does not have any permissions on the server. HOWEVER, my alt account does have permissions. My alt account will never play on the smp other than to conduct maintenance, plugin management, and rule enforcement.

To join the Kiul SMP, you can join my discord server, where you will notice that this message has been completely copy pasted to save myself time
Upon reaching 20-30 active players (vote on a poll in #SMP-Players to count yourself as active) we will start the SMP! :)

The Server should not lag at all during the SMP, due to a powerful, home hosted PC system that I conduct maitenance and upgrades upon by myself.

Server Specs:

24GB RAM
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 Quad-Core CPU @ 3.30GHz

Discord: https://discord.gg/6yTQTTV7SW

I promise this won't be an experience you forget! :D
Kiul
Level 1 : New Miner