18+ Realm server (Java) looking for active players. (Fresh Map, undiscovered End, friendly players.)

c4i's Avatar c4i10/29/19 1:29 am
10/29/2019 4:01 pm
zepzour's Avatar zepzour
Hey everyone, we are looking for some active, nice players to join our realms server! The map is a few days old and the End is untouched. Right now we have 3 active players and we want YOU to join us! If you are interested in joining pm me or comment and I will reach out to you.Hard difficulty18+Realms hostedJava
c4i
Level 32 : Artisan Sailor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zepzour
10/29/2019 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey there, so I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in this, but my friends and I are looking to start the same sort of server, just with a bit more people (around 30-40 players). We're pooling everyone together before launching the server on Nov. 1st. If you guys are interested, please fill out this application. If not, I wish you guys the best of luck and have fun with your own realm! :D

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/115n0X7oxscylab27xDwILZ3dAFBjtDo4c7DidI2OkcI/edit

Also, if you guys are not interested in applying, feel free to delete this comment, I would never want to take advertisement away from someone else's post :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome