3FG Craft RECRUTING NEW STAFF LOTS OF GOOD SPOTS

Trill Drilla's Avatar Trill Drilla6/27/13 3:24 pm
6/28/2013 8:39 pm
Magisking's Avatar Magisking
Server ip: 3finestgamers.no-ip.org:25568
server: PVP,PARKOUR,SG,MINIGAMES, and more coming
Leave your staff application in the comments or come on the server and talk to us me trilldrilla or 2kingwin we are the 2 owners and we are looking for good new staff, the spots available: Head-Admin,Admin.Helper,Coder,Helper,Advertiser,Builders

your app must have:

Name/IGN:

Why you want the rank:

What rank:

Have you ever had Experience with staff:

add more if you would like.

i Hope you join and look forward to be a good staff.

to increase your chance of being a staff leave a diamond on this page :

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/3 ... t-2260559/
Trill Drilla
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Magisking
06/28/2013 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Re-App
Name/IGN: Magisking (Nick: TheMagisKing)

What rank: Mod (Admin maybe)

Why you want the rank: I want to be a moderator because I really think that I could help develop the server better than I can as a helper. I also want to make sure everyone has fun, as I have had bad experiences on servers in the past (most of the time it's when some guy in diamond gear goes and camps weak players). I also want to experience the feeling of being an Admin/mod again, as it was an amazing experience last time (see below).

Have you ever had Experience with staff: I was an Admin on a server (which, sadly, went down because not enough people donated and the owner couldn't pay the monthly fee for the server) for a while- I helped build several of the larger structures.
devilcupcakes
06/27/2013 6:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
Name/IGN: devilcupcakes

Why you want the rank: I'm looking for a new server to be staff on because I haven't been a staff member in a while and I miss helping people out. I'd like to help your server be a better experience for people.

What rank: Admin or Helper. Or whatever rank you think I'd be good for.

Have you ever had Experience with staff: Yes, I've been staff on multiple servers before, but they're all closed now. On one server I started out as a moderator and got promoted so many times I ended up as Head Admin, and I got really positive feedback from the players.

add more if you would like: I'm mature for my age and love helping people. I'm not staff on any other servers currently, so I can give 100% of my staff time on your server. I've never been banned before and I'm friendly to new players and old players alike. I have good spelling and grammar, so people can understand me. There isn't really anything that makes me better, but I hope you'll consider me anyway.
If you want, I can come online and you can get to know me. ^_^
Have a nice day~ Thanks for reading my application!
Trill Drilla
06/27/2013 6:12 pm
SlipChips you were the one that was advertising on my server about yours so thats were i banned you and i never sid that you could be admin so stop bull shutting and get over your fucked up server its not my fault people don't get on your server because its shit so stop running someone else's server little bitch. and we warn before we bank and we never ban our staff u were a coder and u decided to advertise on my server for yours so lol u got 1 more person on your server i hope you happy with that. i hope u enjoy ur fucked up server, and we got a better coder then you.
Magisking
06/27/2013 6:01 pm
SlipChimpsGUYS DONT GO ON THIS STUPID SERVER THEY ARE JUST GOING TO BAN YOU AND THEY ARE JUST GOING TO NOT PROMOTE YOU THEY ALREADY BANNED ME AND LIED TO ME THAT I CAN BE ADMIN BUT I DID MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THEN THEY BANNED ME!!

You need to calm down- they banned you for a legit reason and now you are raging. You should have read the rules... maybe you wouldn't have been banned.
Magisking
06/27/2013 5:43 pm
Name/IGN: Magisking

What rank: Admin

Why you want the rank: I want to be an Admin because I really want to help develop a server again. It was pretty amazing last time, and I want to experience that again.

Have you ever had Experience with staff: I was an Admin on a server (which, sadly, went down because not enough people donated and the owner couldn't pay the monthly fee for the server) for a while- I helped build several of the larger structures.
Trill Drilla
06/27/2013 5:29 pm
ok iv added you
xCarbon
06/27/2013 4:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
I would appreciate it if I could talk through skype.alext.threshie
ThisIsGmo
06/27/2013 4:35 pm
Name/IGN: ThisIsGmo

Why you want the rank: Im a very nice but demanding staff i have alot of expereince owned a server for a very long time (closed due to donation decrease) and i have lots of experience as both Head-admin and Mod

What rank: Um I wouldn't mind mod or admin but honestly im looking for admin i need a server to do videos on although im not well known, im still looking for a server to do videos on to get a bit more poupler and i need a server with fun staff and not abusive ones

Do oyu have expereince as staff: Yes loads of it
Trill Drilla
06/27/2013 4:30 pm
u need to play on the server and gain our trust fro head-Admin
ImAlreadyThere
06/27/2013 3:34 pm
Name/IGN: ImAlreadyThere

Why you want the rank: Because i have loads of experience with this rank as i have been in 4 times and i'm it now also i'm used to almost all of the commands and also world edit and world guard

What rank: Head-Admin

Have you ever had Experience with staff: As i said i have alot of experience with staff and if you want proof pm me since i am currently admin on a server ... Also i have been a Owner and Co.owner of a server and mostly head admin as i'v been a good admin Also the other ranks like mod builder helper

add more if you would like. I would help the server out by building builds and being freindly to everyone and also i'm very good with the commands and stop greifers and hackers from getting into the system Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome