8gb, 1000 Slot RPG Server RECRUITING

LORDxGamaTasu's Avatar LORDxGamaTasu10/7/13 9:39 pm
10/9/2013 5:23 pm
is_there's Avatar is_there
Hello everyone reading this post!
I have just recieved an' 8gb, 1000 Slot 24/7 Hosted server, Now the idea is a Naruto RPG Themed Minecraft server, Complete with clans, Jutsu, Missions, Quests, And Custom addon's!, Im now accepting all help I can get with this server! The spots will be updated when someone has filled that spot! So please check the list of spots open BEFORE posting an' application!,

Recruiting Special Ranks IN-GAME:
Hokage,
MizuKage,
RaiKage
KaziKage,
USE SAME FORMAT BELOW (Put Rank you Want at bottom of APPLICATION)

Needed Help/Spots Open:
Administator x4 (Must be Mature, And Active)
Moderator x3 (Must be decently active)
Plugin Developer/Manager (Must have atleast 6 Months worth of knowledge)
Web Developer/Manager (I use Enjin, So must have knowledge of Enjin, Visual arts, and be helpful)
A Co-Owner (Mind this spot is very hard to recieve, and will not just be handed out)
======================================================================================

APPLICATION FORMAT:
=========================
First Name:
In-game Name:
RolePlay Name(For In-game):
Clan Choice(In-game also):
Knowledge(Be Honest):
How active can you be?:
What you can bring to this server?:
LORDxGamaTasu
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

is_there
10/09/2013 5:23 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Whens the server back up?
Posh
10/09/2013 4:27 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
You also don't seem to have any recognition on what type of server this is going to become, as you mention minigames and such, while this isma Naruto server.
Imcrazychristian
10/09/2013 1:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Ho long will be on a day: 1-3 Hours
Donation: if i get Co-Owner i will try to donate
In-Game Name:imcrazychristian
Why you want to be a admin or mod
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more. I'm a 7-10

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
Posh
10/09/2013 4:26 pm
Great application, but you orobably won't get accoeted since you didn't bother to follow the format.
LORDxGamaTasu
10/09/2013 11:44 am
|===| BUMP |===|
LORDxGamaTasu
10/08/2013 9:48 am
|===| BUMP |===|
is_there
10/07/2013 11:47 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Hello my name is Johny, I'm 24 is_There is my Ign, I would like Issy Kazekage or Issy Hokage for name and clan choice. I have less then a years experience total on Mine craft but have had officer, admin, mod, builder, lead builder positions in the past! I am quite mature when needed but I do like to joke around and have fun as well. I can be on 2-12 hours a day usually. I bring maturity, age, great building skills and knowledge of failed servers to the table. I would like to apply for mod / admin or and builder positions you may have as well.

Thanks.
LORDxGamaTasu
10/07/2013 11:56 pm
Accepted, Will discuss ranks later, Hokage and RaiKage spots are taken! add me on skype please LORDxGamaTasu
Posh
10/07/2013 11:08 pm
Edit: I also specialize in WorldEdit, WorldGuard, PermissionsEx, Essentials, Citizens, and may more plugins. Please let me know what type of plugins you are using because I will easily master them.
LORDxGamaTasu
10/07/2013 11:54 pm
App Accepted, Add me on skype please LORDxGamaTasu
Posh
10/07/2013 11:07 pm
First Name: My first name is Esther.
In-game Name: My in-game name is PoshM9trix.
RolePlay Name(For In-game): I will have to think over this.
Clan Choice(In-game also): I would like to be an Uchiha, even though Sasuke and his brother are the last of the Uchiha.
Knowledge(Be Honest): I have worked with some Quest plugins, but I need some more knowledge in that. Although I do know a lot about Naruto, but I am still sort of in the process of finishing Shippuden.
Maturity Level (Be Honest): I have a high level of maturity, because I will handle things to extremity, depending on the action posed.
How active can you be?: I will be on at any time whenever you need me. I can be on 10+ hours a week and possibly more.
What you can bring to this server?: I love Naruto, and really any anime, so I would love to see how your server develops and grows! I really want to help you out to bring this to the top of the RPG world.

I would like the position of Hokage, and if possible I would love to be your Co-Owner/Plugin Manager, or Administrator/Plugin Manager, because I have 2 years of Plugin Managing experience.
Dustin1525
10/07/2013 9:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
First Name: Dustin Anderson
In-game Name: Marshallman90
Role-play Name(For In-game): Dustin
Clan Choice(In-game also): Shadows
Knowledge(Be Honest): I specialize in the quest plugin and NPC plugin. HOWEVER world edit is on the weaker side of my knowledge,
Maturity Level (Be Honest): From a scale of 1-10 it is about 7-8
How active can you be?: I can be on AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (Which in my terms is alot.) I also have a MineChat app so I can be active even on vacations.
What you can bring to this server?: I see myself bringing a friendly yet challenging edge to the server.
LORDxGamaTasu
10/07/2013 9:53 pm
You sound very mature, Your even older then I am, Ill think about it and Get back to you, Expect either A PM or A post on this Topic
babymonkeys
10/07/2013 9:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
First Name:Chad
In-game Name:datsun2
RolePlay Name(For In-game): Let me think.
Clan Choice(In-game also): Huh?
Knowledge(Be Honest): everygrade till 8th
Maturity Level (Be Honest): I can be very mature
How active can you be?: Almost all day
What you can bring to this server?: Good mature players or ill ban them MUAHAHHA Srry felt like it.
LORDxGamaTasu
10/07/2013 9:52 pm
Clans too choose from (In-game): Uchiha, Uzumaki, Yuki, Hozuki, Akamichi, Sarutobi, Nara,

Are you any good for building purposes?
babymonkeys
10/07/2013 9:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
I can build Really good it would just take time though. And Is there and thing special about any of the clans???
LORDxGamaTasu
10/07/2013 10:06 pm
The clan you choose is like A Family tree you come from, Each clan has special powers, and special abalities, Im getting everyone applying for staff to choose a clan because I need Clan Elders, Clan elders are like the Makers of each clan, Theyre head of the clan and run the clan, They may command Anyone within that clan Etccc,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome