[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Comp

Respawn1984's Avatar Respawn19842/2/16 10:04 am
3/4/2016 6:59 pm
goodie6543's Avatar goodie6543
Server Information

Server IP : Play.absolutiongaming.info
Teamspeak: ts.absolutiongaming.info

Looking for the modpack? Try http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547

Like Tekkit? Love Galactacraft? But can't find a server that has it. Look no further. This is the server for you. We have not banned or limited GalactaCraft. We have only banned items that will bypass World Guard or Protections. We are also a non-griefing servers, so you don't have to worry about losing your items.

NEW Server Features

You will have access to a resource world. Grief Prevention/Golden Shovel is built into the server. Claimed land is untouchable by others unless you give them permission. This has been tested a few times before opening the new server. A server shop that sells items to make is easy to get what you need to finish your projects. We will now have FloAuction for our Player Shops, this will decrease lag on the server. We are upping the difficulty with this as /back will not be issued to players, also there will be a 3 second delay with teleporting and you will spawn where you last logged out instead of spawn from now on.

Our Staff Team

Our Owners are here to make sure that the server is running as smooth as possible. Madrox and Anita both sit on Teamspeak when they are online and are here for both players and staff. Admins are here to help and manage the server, and settle any disputes. Please listen to them and respect their commands. Mods are here to help with minor issues and keep the peace, please give them the respect they are due.

Removed Mods

Dimensional Doors

Banned Items

Detailed list found
http://absolutiongaming.vilayer.me/index.php?/topic/30-banned-item-list/

Rules

Detailed Rules found
http://absolutiongaming.vilayer.me/index.php?/topic/31-tekkit-rules/

Other Info

Some useful commands that will help you out

/shop - Takes you to the player shops
/adminshop - Takes you to the admin shops
/claimslist - Listing your claims
/kit shovel - Gives you the kit you need to claim land
/tpa - Teleport to your friends
/portals - Takes you to the portal room
/food - Gives you much food every day

Galacta Craft is unlimited to everyone
Keep Inventory is enabled within the Main World (Where your home is)
Respawn1984
Level 29 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

goodie6543
03/04/2016 6:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I have finally done all of the stuff I can do in the main world. So my next stop is the moon. First, I need to create the NASA workbench and all the equipment needed to travel into space and to survive the lethal environment of space. So Rocket, breathing apparatus, space mask and oxygen tank. I think I will create a moon base so that it is possible to stay up there longer.
MegaCuddleLover
03/04/2016 2:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
If me and a friend finish our mining lasers we should get 86400 ore a day how cool is that B)
We use the fusion reactors to power the lasers and it generates a lot of power!
UKGamers58
02/28/2016 12:46 pm
Ok time to start saving up for a rocket and all the material for a space station and the air lock. so where to begin with collecting material.
niro_tui
02/26/2016 6:45 pm
finally got some flux tools made. i love these things. only lose charge instead of breaking!! who ever came up with this idea is my new best friend!
MegaCuddleLover
02/26/2016 12:45 pm
Found a big mine shaft full of oil and reproduce it into fuel now I have enough fuel to go to the moon whenever I want.
My mining lasers are doing great getting me a lot of ores thinking about making my reactor bigger maybe.
goodie6543
02/20/2016 12:33 pm
I managed to wire an import bus for my ME system to the output of my ore processing machine set-up so I don't have to walk across the room repeatedly to empty the output chest, and the ME cables are out of the way so that it isn't a problem getting around the room. Now I don't have to try to remember to empty the chest whenever something goes through and it allows the ME MAC to start crafting immediately when the required material comes out of the furnace.
GRAYWOLF926
02/19/2016 7:35 pm
Today I've decided to make a smelting area for all of my ores so when I'm done mining I don't have to manually do it
UKGamers58
02/18/2016 10:32 pm
So my friend joined today and i helped him so much. I was amazed at the kindness from the players and staff on this server. A**** very good. I am so glad i chose AbsolutionGaming
MegaCuddleLover
02/18/2016 5:37 pm
Compressing ingots to make a rocket is boring but exploring the moon is exciting and I hope to find an unraided dungeon so I can get me some good stuff!
niro_tui
02/16/2016 1:40 am
so i have done previously on this server a base of cobble, obsidian, quartz-marble-basalt, what ever will i make it out of next
Queen_Anita
02/14/2016 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I am making great progress on gathering ores and doing a lot of quarrying can't wait to see how much I can horde!
UKGamers58
02/14/2016 8:55 am
Well, Today i decided to try and make a turbine and i can tell you what i wasn't easy. But i did it thanks to the staff
DooARDoo
02/14/2016 4:50 am
well nearly got my AE drive bay room set up already 2 stacks of drive bays :I just need to fill them all with drives now lets see how long that takes me!?!?!?!?!
goodie6543
02/13/2016 4:49 pm
Got my MAC working so I can start making item production easier, All I need to do now is create more patterns to fill it with. It already has a pattern for blank patterns but I need to fill it with more items such as processor assemblies and machine frames. Next up, I've got to improve my power supply so it can produce more power and carry more power.
MegaCuddleLover
02/13/2016 1:02 pm
All the effort I made in my base was for nothing... haha
I moved with friends and finished their house we have tons of ores and machines its looking awesome!
Soon we will finish our ME room.
UKGamers58
02/07/2016 12:54 pm
Well i upgraded my quarry so it is super fast now, let the materials start coming in!. Cant wait to setup my player shop
goodie6543
02/06/2016 2:27 pm
Got to do more work on my place today, I replaced the dirt walls with some nice oak wood walls and the grass floors with birch wood planks. The place looks amazing and I hope to make it look nicer but for now, I should be working on more machinery so I can streamline and speed up the process of ore processing.
niro_tui
02/06/2016 12:40 pm
new world for a new start, fresh new mining world with it and so much open room to build right now. im loving this!!
Queen_Anita
02/06/2016 8:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Been working on getting massive power and lots of resources. I can't wait to see what this reset has in store for me! <3
MegaCuddleLover
02/05/2016 2:33 pm
After a few days of work I have now everything I need the basic machinery, quarry, big reactor..
My next goal should be going to the moon and getting resources to get to Mars.
DooARDoo
02/05/2016 10:42 am
Wow i love what they have done with spawn, the under water cave effect works well. I heard a rumor that mini games are coming to the server soon cant wait.
DHGFocalParsley1
02/04/2016 12:28 pm
Just finished my Laser show room! it looks great. im working on my me drive room at the moment! it looks fantastic! i cant wait to get started on my resonant energy cells! the staff is great here!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome