Advanced RPG server- need TONS of staff and builders

billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel548/25/16 4:50 pm
8/31/2016 2:21 am
billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel54
Greetings

Hello, I'm Zombiecide. I'm currently developing my third server and am in need of large numbers of staff and builders who want to be a part of something awesome!

Server

The server is based on custom coded quests (developed by yours truly) written in dscript with the Denizen plugin and linked with Citizens2, MythicMobs, and Hyperconomy for the ultimate RPG experience. Players can rank from 1-60 and promote each time they complete a story-line quest. Custom items, extended backback space, MobCatcher, Factions, LevelHearts, mcMMO, PvPArena, and custom terrain created with TerrainControl only add to the awesomeness. Convinced yet?

The Project

Right now there are a few large projects that need done before the server can be completely ready, and this is where you come in. Builders are most needed right now (as it always seems to be) because for most of these levels there is a dungeon involved, some more advanced than others. So if you're a builder and this sounds interesting, please keep reading because we want you.

For both staff and builders, as an incentive to have good and professional staff- when the server goes public and begins to grow, every month I will send a gift of some kind (could be game credit to something I know you're into, could be a gift card, etc.) to the staff member who has proven most reliable and helpful to the server.

Available positions:Builder, Admin, Jr. Admin, Mod, Helper

How to Apply

Alright, so you're interested. Before you apply, you should know that the list below is what I require of all staff members alike.
Loyalty
Honesty
Maturity
Reliability

If you are accepted as a staff member of any kind these qualities will be evaluated on a regular basis.

Here's how you apply:

1. Go to http://twindragons.enjin.com/ and create an account on the website. This is where all regular updates will come from.

2. If you have Skype, add me and let me know you applied (Skype name zombiecide23). This is where we will communicate. If you don't have Skype, get one and then repeat step 2.

3. Fill out the form and reply here:

Minecraft IGN:
Time/days you're normally available:
Position applying for:
What you're best at:
Why should you be staff:

Any falsified information will result in immediate removal from the server.

Once you've completed the above steps I'll contact you as soon as I can! However, keep in mind that right now the server is in the middle of working on all the "large" projects that are left (building, coding, configuring ecconomy, creating all custom items, etc.). It's all work that takes time, so it may be a little while before there's anything to do other than building, unless you're good with YML and config files, then I might be able to use you there.
Thank you for your interest and I hope to talk to you soon!

billyjoel54
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

billyjoel54
08/31/2016 2:21 am
Still looking for more staff if anyone is interested!
billyjoel54
08/27/2016 3:26 pm
Thank you for applying CatDoesMinecraft
CatDoesMinecraft
08/27/2016 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I Am CatDoes Minecraft, Age 15, My Timezone Is Well I Have No Idea, Sorry.
Im Available When School Is Out, Then Available Always, Im Applying For Builder Since Im Best At Building. Im A Good Staff Member Because I Am Kind, Loyal, Mature 100% Reliable, And A 5 Year Experience Of This Game.
-CatDoesMinecraft
billyjoel54
08/27/2016 2:06 pm
Thanks for your application MCimagery, and I enjoyed our conversation! There are tons of positions still open!
MCimagery
08/27/2016 1:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
Minecraft IGN: imagery

Timezone: Central

Time/days you're normally available: I can be available from about 3AM-8AM on weekdays, and I am available basically all weekend long.

Position applying for:

I would like to apply for Helper (if that is a rank, if not then Moderator)
What you're best at: I am best at moderating players. I love to help and help whenever possible. When someone asks a question I am the first person you will see to try and answer it if I can, because I naturally do that. I am very good at grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Those could be useful as I see many servers with all of those errors in signs, tab, and etc. I can also be a good builder, when I have motivation. I build mostly Medieval builds though, which i'm guessing could be useful from what I've looked about your server. I am good at dealing with players also. If one is aggravated and the subject needs to be discussed vocally I would be happy to do so and help them understand the situation more.

Why should you be staff:

As I said above, I am very good at moderating players and helping out. I am a quick learner and can form to a new environment quick quickly. I am very friendly and patient, which I think are good aspects. I am able to Skype, which can be an essential for a lot of servers. I also have Discord and TS3. I think I could be useful because I can actually be very mature but fun and uplifting at the same time. I am a quick thinker also, which could be a positive thing in most eyes. I have been staff on many servers, and have helped with lots of them. Almost all of them have gone down, except one which I am currently staff on, but it is not open and I am looking for something I can actually use my skills on. The server looks amazing, and I love the style! I would love to become staff and help out if possible, thanks for reading
billyjoel54
08/27/2016 12:23 pm
Thanks for your application, I'll be in touch shortly.
DinosourLover007
08/26/2016 3:15 pm
Minecraft IGN: VirtualCrazy
Timezone: EST
Time/days you're normally available: Non-School Days 10-12 hours Daily School Days 6-7 Hours Daily
Position applying for: Moderator

What you're best at
As Moderator it will be my responsibilities to keep players in check and not make them break any rules. I am good at helping people and i will help players with problems i can help them with, if not tell my superior about their problem. I will have to protect the server from possible hackers and exploiters so that the server will be balanced, fun and clean of any cheaters. If i'm a moderator i will play attention to chat so nobody harasses or spams chat to keep the conversations appropriate. I also have to make the players happy by playing or chatting with them so they enjoy and will play again on the server. As moderator it is my duty to help my superiors in any project/event if they let me. My job is to guarantee the safety and enjoyment of the server so that it will be in order and popular.

Why should you be staff: I Want to be staff because i think a mmo server is a great idea and i want to be apart of the experience of helping it grow to have a large player base. I want to be there for the server and for its player to make it better. I'm an experienced player and want to be apart of the community.
billyjoel54
08/26/2016 1:43 pm
Bump
billyjoel54
08/26/2016 3:58 am
Thank you for your reply, plenty of positions open!
hannaman8
08/25/2016 4:55 pm
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome