Adventure Map! Need Builders, Adv. Redstoners, Script Writer

pyrocrisis's Avatar pyrocrisis2/1/14 10:50 am
1 emeralds 484 3
2/1/2014 2:30 pm
pyrocrisis's Avatar pyrocrisis
New!

Adventure Map!

Hello fellow minecrafters,

So your probably thinking what this post is about, well me and a friend, CraftedPlayz, are making an adventure map and we need some awesome guys to help out (no money will be earnt from this).

What exactly do we need your asking? Well as it says in the title we are looking for some builders, Advanced Redstoners and a script writer or two.

Applications:

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Experience Building:
Why you want to help:
Why you are better then anyone else:
Pictures of Previous Builds:
Any Extra Info:

Advanced Redstoner Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Experience with redstone:
Proof of this experience (pics/vid/world download):
Why you want to help:
Why you are better than anyone else:
Any Extra Info:

Script Writer Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Experience with script writing (pics/vid/world downloads)
Why you want to help:
Why you are better than anyone else:
Any Extra Info:

NOTE: You NEED Hamachi to join the server!

P.S. If you have any questions please ask them before you post your application! You will be given information about the map if you are accepted, when we add you on skype!

We hope to speak with you soon

-pyrocrisis
pyrocrisis
Level 23 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2014 12:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
elipes_+1
Name: Sam N
IGN: Elipes_
Timezone: gmt

Experience with redstone: My fav thing in the game! play mc every day and mainly redstone

Proof of this experience (pics/vid/world download):[ this is on my old channel] [yt]MQP0Mb-UeGY[/yt]

Why you want to help: Ive always wanted to make a map but on my own is hard. soooo ive been looking for a while for a redstone job!

Why you are better than anyone else: been playing the game since 2011 and pretty much only do redstone and pvp! i have bummed redstone since 1.5 and i luv it!

Any Extra Info: please dont hesatate to contact if u would like more proof i can get you some pics of my creations. rg4muffet@gmail.com

also i have a server that has redstone stuff so please msg me if you would like to come on! ill need ign for whitelist: elipes.omgcraft.fr:10155
02/01/2014 2:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
pyrocrisis
Don't take this as rude but do you really think that a tnt launcher is advanced? Declined.

-pyrocrisis
02/01/2014 12:04 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
Brevoort43214
Name: Jack G.
IGN: Brevoort43214
Timezone: EST
Experience Building: 7-8
Why you want to help: Because i love making maps but it is so lonely, now i can help with other people! Also because i would love to help you guys! sounds fun!
Why you are better then anyone else: No idea, because i have a passion for building. i dont do it for money or that sort, i do it to build! also i would love to make a huge adventure map!
Pictures of Previous Builds: checkout my profile!
Any Extra Info: No!
Contact me at: wcstevens@columbus.rr.com or PM me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome