⇸Aeon Legion⇷ 1.9 - 1.10 ├ RECRUITING A RELIABLE ADMIN ┤

Zirconiium's Avatar Zirconiium11/7/16 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 155 4
11/9/2016 1:04 am
destroy17171's Avatar destroy17171
Hello, I am currently scouting for a mature and reliable player that is genuinely intrigued and willing to contribute in managing a server. I have had many past years of experience, whether it's owning a server or recruiting players. I have quite a good feel as to how this whole process goes.

The concept is simple; have a strong interest in helping the server grow, and continuously strive to add new concepts that will strengthen our community. You must have at least some experience when it comes to administrating servers, as well as possessing a solid basis of knowledge that involve Minecraft servers.

Here are the requirements needed to be applicable;

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Do you have experience with administrating servers? (please list)
Having some form of external communication, preferably Skype?
Would you consider yourself an active player? (5-7 days a week, at least an hour or so a day)
What makes you more capable of achieving this position rather then anyone else?

I appreciate your time, and thank whoever submits a response to this thread. Please note that my server is already created and setup, so whoever is accepted will mainly manage, moderate, generate new ideas, etc. for the server, due to the fact that the server is already created. Once I have taken your application into consideration, I will send you a PM on here for further process. Thank you.

Here is a link to the servers PMC page. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/aeon-legion-110/

Zirconiium
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

destroy17171
11/09/2016 1:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Are you 16 years of age or older? yes i am 18 years old

Do you have experience with administrating servers? i have owned my own server and have had experience as head-admin and admin on a few servers that i have recently resigned from.

Having some form of external communication, preferably Skype? yes i have skype, it is destroy17171.
Would you consider yourself an active player? (5-7 days a week, at least an hour or so a day) i can be on the server 7 days a week and for about 3-5 hours a day.

What makes you more capable of achieving this position rather then anyone else? i am more capable because of my experience and because i have outstanding teamwork and leadership traits. i have acquired these traits from being in Army JROTC for four years. also i am more capable of this position because i am hardworking and persistent. i have a great sense of humor but take staff positions very serious.
Zirconiium
11/08/2016 9:55 pm
scouting
Zirconiium
11/08/2016 7:27 am
toy_bickler
11/07/2016 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Are you 16 years of age or older?

Yes. I am 16

Do you have experience with administrating servers? (please list)

Multiple servers that I was admin / mod on have been shut down. I have been an active player for around 3 years now.

Having some form of external communication, preferably Skype?

I have Skype, TS2, and Discord.

Would you consider yourself an active player? (5-7 days a week, at least an hour or so a day)

Yes. On the weekends, I am free for most of the day. On weekdays I am free after 4 to about 9.

What makes you more capable of achieving this position rather than anyone else?

I should have this position because I am trustworthy and reliable. I enjoy helping people, and I am kind. I enjoy helping people resolve conflicts, and I have lots of experience with resolving arguments. I am bilingual (English and Spanish), So I can talk to anyone that doesn't speak English very well.

Thanks for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome