[CLOSED] Aerona City: NEED STAFF! (Admins, Mods, Builders!)

Katheroine's Avatar Katheroine5/29/14 1:44 am
1 emeralds 305 7
5/30/2014 8:40 am
migetlegs10's Avatar migetlegs10
I am looking for mature staff that i can hire! Currently, Admins, Moderators, and Builders. Our server is still working in progress (we're currently building and setting up the city not worrying about the different set up of other worlds, and such). The more staff we get to help us the quicker the server will open. Our server will hold a towny world (pvp wilderness), creative world, mineworld (reset weekly), including mini-games (that we have not yet decided on)

**Please keep in mind, you will not be given OP right away as i need to gain your trust to be apart of the staff community. Once you have shown me your dedication for at least 5 days, or less you will be granted the staff powers, at your own risk. If you keep bugging me for staff, then i will immediately take you out of my view, and continue working without you.

Application for Admin:
Name & IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of Admin?:
Do you have experience with different servers?:
- If so, what position were you and what server/ip?:
Have you ever been banned on different servers and why?:
Experience with Plugins?:
- What plugins are you most efficient at using?:
Why should i hire you?:
Additional Notes (Optional):

Application for Moderator:
Name & IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of Moderator?:
Experience with different servers?:
- If so, what position and what's the server/ip?:
Have you been banned from any server & why?
Experience with plugins?:
Why should i hire you?:

Application for Builder:
Name & IGN:
Picture(s) of your builds: (skype or here)
Willing to be tested on building?:
Building Style?:
Experience with plugins? (WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, etc):
- What plugins are you most efficient at using?
Why you want to join the AC Build team?:

**We highly recommend using this texture pack we use for the server
Katheroine
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2014 8:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
migetlegs10
bump
05/29/2014 3:44 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince
captainmyth
Greetings! I hope you like my application, and I wish to join you guys on the server!

Name & IGN:

Alex - captainmyth6324

captainmyth6324

Timezone/Availability:

Central - Very available.

Why do you want to be a part of Admin?:

I've had a lot of experience and believe I can help you guys speed up the process of starting the server and progress the server once it is.

Do you have experience with different servers?:

Yes.
- If so, what position were you and what server/ip?:

I've been nearly every position. I've owned two servers, been Co-Owner on quite a few more. I've been Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, and Mod. I've had experience with them all, and know my boundaries and what should be taken care of at each level. Each server, however, has ended up shutting down due to the Owner quitting or just a lack of funds to support the server.

Have you ever been banned on different servers and why?:

I'm sure I have before. I joined in 1.2.4 and am sure I made a bunch of mistakes back the. Rest assured, I've grown a lot.

Experience with Plugins?:

A lot. I can't code them, but due to owning two servers I had to get used to plugins and the console quickly if I wanted to progress the server.

I can use nearly every one thrown at me. I'm a very quick learner and know how to learn the plugins quickly and efficiently.

Why should I hire you?:

I believe I can bring a lot of knowledge and experience into the position. I'm very mature and know how to take care of business before having fun and goofing off. I could sit here and write a huge paragraph, but I believe showing you in-game will prove much more than a written paragraph, where I could just lie.

Additional Notes (Optional): None, other than I hope to hear back soon and be a part of the server!
05/29/2014 4:48 pm
Katheroine
Added on Skype!
05/29/2014 3:40 pm
Katheroine
Added on Skype to discuss.
05/29/2014 2:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
Name & IGN: George and gasyboy
Timezone/Availability: GMT / Around 5 hours a day but on weekends it varies but is usually more.
Why do you want to be a part of Moderator?: I want to be a moderator on your server because i want to help a server grow and become better over time, i find it fun to help and be helpful to other people so i like to help server. I want to be part of this moderating team as it looks fun and i am not part of any other team at the moment .
Experience with different servers?: I have owned one server and been admin on multiple but mine went down due to money issues and the others i had to quit as i either had Real life issues to deal with or mt exams where putting too much pressure on me.
- If so, what position and what's the server/ip?: Owner, it's down but the PMC post is http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/crossmc-factions-pvp-and-raiding/
Have you been banned from any server & why?: I will be truthful about this and i have been banned on a server before and it was for Playing a joke on my friend and it thought it would be funny to see how far he could take this matter with an admin.
Experience with plugins?: I have a bit with setting up PEX commands and such but not so much as my Co-owner on my server did most. However i am a quick learner so i can learn most of it to help if needs be but in game i know a lot of plug ins and how to use them like world guard and world edit.
- What plugins are you most efficient at using?: World edit, Factions and sign shops
Why should i hire you?: I think you should hire me as i am dedicated player and i will be on whenever you need me, i will try my best at what ever task you give me no matter how mundane it is. I also try to be as funny and nice person to be around person so i can encourage and keep players on the server and to make good environment for them to play on. Also i know there is a lot of peopled out there who are lot more skilled at whatever it is on minecraft but even if i dont have the skill i do have a lot of determination to go out and learn that skill and come back and apply it into the server.
Additional Notes (Optional): I am dyslexic so my Grammar isn't perfect but i do try to look over whatever i type but sometimes things may pop up so please do correct me on it so i can improve.
05/29/2014 2:14 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
migetlegs10
Name & IGN: Skye, migetlegs10
Timezone/Availability: GMT, 3 hours weekday, 6 hours weekend, 5+ Holidays.
Why do you want to be a part of Admin?:i would like to be admin because your server sounds intresting and fun and i would like to help make the server popular so more people can see the server and have fun
Do you have experience with different servers?:yes
- If so, what position were you and what server/ip?: i am admin on champions craft
Have you ever been banned on different servers and why?:no heres my link:www.mcbans.com/player/25955282/
Experience with Plugins?: 5/10
- What plugins are you most efficient at using?: World edit
Why should i hire you?:because im trustworthy and honest and i have never been banned i have been reccommended by members of the minecraft community as admin or mod to servers because people trust me and like me as a person
Additional Notes (Optional): sorry for the inconvenience my a key is slightly broken so if any spelling mistkes i apologise in advance
05/29/2014 1:15 pm
Katheroine
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome