AGBMafiaCraft New Server [Needs Admins, Mods, Deve, etc)

ArianaGrandeHeX's Avatar ArianaGrandeHeX4/27/15 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 176 3
4/28/2015 10:31 am
TheUnseenYeti's Avatar TheUnseenYeti
AGBMafiaCraft is a new server that is being built for factions. This server has slots for 25,000 people.

I need really good builders to help build a spawn, because I messed the one I made up, or you guys can fix my spawn that I made. The only problem was I didn't keep track of how big the spawn was by example like "10x10" I didn't keep track of that. If you are really good with World Edit then maybe this spot is a good choice for you.

I need really good plugins expert, example I need a person really good with setting up perms for GroupManager. I need help setting up my perms for GroupManager, and I need help with also setting up Donor Ranks. Don't worry I added the Donor Ranks and some permissions. I just think it need more permissions. I also need help from someone that can set up staff ranks so I do not have to OP them. I will list out all the plugins I have:
ArcaneEnchants
Buycraft
ChatEx
ClearLag
DragonRename
Essentials
Factions (For some reason when I do /f it tells me to do /help because unknown command, I need help with setting up the factions plugin.)
GroupManager
HolographicDisplays
Kits (I will remove, because already have Essentials Kits.)
Multiverse-Core
Multiverse-Portals
NametagEdit
No Cheat
Playervaults
Vault
World Edit
World Guard

People Needed.
Admin x4
Mod x4
Helpers x2
Builders x3
Developer x1

So I will need help with someone that is familiar with most of those plugins to set up with players perms and Donor Ranks perms (Specially Playervaults I do not want people to have access to unlimited playervaults.)

Okay that is what I need for now.
Must be 16+ to Apply and 50+ Posts

Builder
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
How many hours can you dedicate a day:
Maturity (1-10)?:
Pictures of any of your builds?
What can you build for AGBMafiaCraft (Long Answers 3+ Sentences)?
What themes can you do (Modern, Medieval, Fantasy, Robotic etc)?
Have you built for a server before (Long Answers 3+ Sentences)?
Have you ever been banned?
10 Rules You Make For Yourself (Break 1, Demotion)?:
Anymore things to add?

Developer
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?:
Maturity (1-10)?:
What plugins are you good at?:
Are you good with setting up GroupManager Permissions?:
Experience with plugins?:
Have you been Developer for a different server?:
How many years experience with plugins?:
Have you ever been banned?:
10 Rules for yourself that you would go by (Break 1 Rule, Demotion)?:
Anymore to add?:

Admin
IGN:
Timezone:
Have you been Admin in other servers(Must show proof, ex give me the ip of the server and I will see if Admin)?:
Have you got Demoted?:
What can you do for the server(Must be detailed, more detail, more chance of getting spot.)?:
How many years have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to be an Admin?:
Being a staff, you have to stand your ground and enforce the rules, what makes you think you are able to do that?:
What type of experience have you had as staff member? Are you still a staff member? Why or why not?:
We are looking for long term and dedicated staff members, how long are you willing to stay with the server?:
Being on staff requires fulfilling deadlines and being dedicated. Do you feel like you can do that? Why?:
You hear a staff member was abusing powers on the server, what do you do? Be very thorough and detailed on what your action is:
Being on staff means you have to be a team player, give us an example when you were on a team and what was the outcome:
How will we be able to contact you if there's any trouble? (Skype, Email, etc..):
Are you comfortable talking on skype calls or teamspeak? (It's required for staff to have some sort-of voice communication):
What are you planning to Change or Achieve if you get accepted as staff?:
What will you do if a Hacker/Cheater comes on, and you're the only staff available?:
Anymore to add?:

Mod
IGN:
Maturity (1-10):
Have you been Admin in other servers(Must show proof, ex give me the ip of the server and I will see if Admin)?:
Have you got Demoted?:
What can you do for the server(Must be detailed, more detail, more chance of getting spot.)?:
Being a staff, you have to stand your ground and enforce the rules, what makes you think you are able to do that?:
What type of experience have you had as staff member? Are you still a staff member? Why or why not?:
We are looking for long term and dedicated staff members, how long are you willing to stay with the server?:
Being on staff requires fulfilling deadlines and being dedicated. Do you feel like you can do that? Why?:
You hear a staff member was abusing powers on the server, what do you do? Be very thorough and detailed on what your action is:
Being on staff means you have to be a team player, give us an example when you were on a team and what was the outcome:
How will we be able to contact you if there's any trouble? (Skype, Email, etc..):
Are you comfortable talking on skype calls or teamspeak? (It's required for staff to have some sort-of voice communication):
What will you do if a Hacker/Cheater comes on, and you're the only staff available?:
Anymore to add?:

Helper
IGN:
Maturity (1-10):
Have you got Demoted?:
Anymore to add?:

Good Luck to whoever applies, and I will pick the best apps for the server.
ArianaGrandeHeX
Level 1 : New Crafter