DivineArtisan's Avatar DivineArtisan
Welcome fellow wanderer...

to

Akame Ga Kill Online

~

-~-

___-___

Now… Just what is this?

     We are attempting to recreate a concept very similar to (as mimicking it for 100% would be unheard of) the splendid anime Akame Ga Kill in minecraft. Before I continue speaking, let me just say that what I am about to showcase is NOT merely a concept or a "broken-promise". Everything mentioned after here is an idea which we will and know how to implement so please just keep this in mind as this is a serious project of mine.

°■Very Brief Feature Preview■°

Magic Spells

(We will use the magicspells plugin to develop professional grade "skills" which players will be able to use depending on the class/mastery they select)

Obtainable Characters

A ranking system w/ necessary tests to get promoted

(Will consist of exams in order to rank up along the tiers)

Danger Beasts

(This is not a concept. This is something we know is possible which will be made)

Quests

Other

(Special Server events, creative donor ideas, & more)

Again, this is just a very very brief list of what's planned and what's to come. This is in the server recruitment category so I'll get on with what I come to PMC's community for.

AGK Online is well along it's way but we would like anyone with the following skills to reach "D'Artisan" on skype with an add message pertaining to this thread.

We are currently looking for...

Builders (3-5)

-It is preferrable(bordering required) that you have seen the anime and know Akame Ga Kill's building theme as you'll be building things such as the Night Raid base or the Rebel army and other non-anime related things (but AGK themed)

-It is required to showcase a build or two with PROOF that the build is indeed yours. (A creative world with your name on a sign or you beside a build will not really suffice so if you're not prepared for this, don't bother adding D'Artisan on skype)

Developers (2+)

-By developer, I do not mean someone who can "install" essentials or configurate plugins. That's not a developer and I am 100% capable of this. By developer, I mean someone is rather fluent with java and has made plugins before (AND can showcase them)

Magic Spells Configurators (1-2)

- If you are familiar with the magic spells plugin and know how to utilize it's true potential and have experience with it, then this is for you. As the aforementioned positions, you will need to showcase spells in order to be considered.

These are the only positions required at the moment. Staff positions will come later and not be made available through PMC. Again, if you wish to apply for either of the aforementioned positions, please add/contact "D'Artisan" on skype explaining why you have added me.

Thank you,
Have a rather splendid day!
DivineArtisan
Level 21 : Expert Ranger