| > Althrim Network < | Reqruiting Staff (24/7) | 1.8 |

JOSHSLAYDE's Avatar JOSHSLAYDE11/14/14 11:18 pm
11/21/2014 12:05 am
KPJ1's Avatar KPJ1

Recruiting Dedicated Staff Members

Hello Miners and Welcome to Althrim Network! A unique and innovative Minecraft experience, designed especially for you; the player!

Althrim Network believes in creating a place for the entire world to come together in harmony and creating a family friendly enviornment!

Althrim Network is planning on creating multiple unique servers, though we won't divulge our ideas, they're pretty sweet.

Urgent: AMAZING BUILDERS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE HUB!

Skype or Teamspeak is mandatory!
Althrim Network would like to give a big thank you to our sponsor: Titanium Host!

Available Staff Positions:
100 x Builder
50 x Helper
25 x Moderator
12 x Administrator
5 x Developer

Please complete the following application and reply it below.

1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your MC Username?
4. What position are you applying for?
5. How long have you played Minecraft?
6. What experience do you have in server staffing?
7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work.
8. What is your skype name?
9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing canidates?

Thank you,

We will be in touch shortly!
JOSHSLAYDE
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2014 9:57 am
Level 20 : Expert Pony
Fluttershyyy
1. What is your name? Evan
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your MC Username? Flushay
4. What position are you applying for? Builder and Helper/Mod/Admin
5. How long have you played Minecraft? 3 years
6. What experience do you have in server staffing? I was administrator on a reasonably big factions server(Closed down now) and mod on a few building servers.
7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work. https://www.flickr.com/photos/126860066@N04/ My pmc has some modern stuff
8. What is your skype name? ItsSimples
9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing canidates? Well I feel I could help your server by helping the community and being active. I'm also a very unique builder so I could help with that
11/18/2014 9:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
sessp
1. What is your name?
Peter
2. How old are you?
3. What is your MC Username?
Sessp
4. What position are you applying for?
5. How long have you played Minecraft?
3 years
6. What experience do you have in server staffing?
connectmc.eu, 192.99.21.216:25901, zerucraft.mcph.co, quadcraft.enjin/25565, mc.aasmc.net
mc.anonymouscraft.it
7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work.
8. What is your skype name?
htminecraft
first of all because of my age i am extremely mature but also even though i am applying for moderator i am also a intermediate developer and a expert web dev so i am a small package in one person!!
11/19/2014 5:40 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Accepted. see Skype.
11/18/2014 4:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Mrdan28
1. What is your name? My name is Daniel

2. How old are you? I'm 15

3. What is your MC Username? Mrdan28

4. What position are you applying for? I'm applying for the 'Administrator' role

5. How long have you played Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since the start of 2009

6. What experience do you have in server staffing? I've ran two long existing servers for 2 years and have been admin on a server for 3 years. I know how to use most plugins for example: World Edit, Essentials, Group manager. I know how to handle various situations with various players.

7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work. I can very build realistic terrain.

8. What is your skype name? Mrdaniel28

I have ran a server, I know the stress of being a staff member for a server. I know most popular plugins and how to use them. I can refer plugins and way of administrating the server. I can deal and be fair with players.

Thank you!
11/19/2014 5:38 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Accepted.
11/18/2014 4:50 am
itschunkadunk
Kpj1 skype is free
11/21/2014 12:05 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
XD i know but i am just doing stuff at the moment
11/18/2014 4:04 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
1. What is your name?Kaleb
2. How old are you?11
3. What is your MC Username?KPJ1
4. What position are you applying for?Moderator
5. How long have you played Minecraft?2 and a half years
6. What experience do you have in server staffing?i am trying to create my own server and i know the basics to moderating
7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work.----
8. What is your skype name?I dont have skyp yet but i am desperately trying to get it.
9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing canidates?For my age i am quite mature and if i am accepted i will not abuse powers and ill help protect the servers from abusers.

I really hope you accept me even though the few things i dont have.
11/19/2014 5:36 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Denied. Your application is under detailed.
11/18/2014 2:59 am
itschunkadunk
1. What is your name? Dan or you can call me Daniel

2. How old are you? I am currently 15 soon to be 16

3. What is your MC Username? LACROSSEMAN18

4. What position are you applying for? I would like to ether apply for developer or admin

5. How long have you played Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for about 2
and a half years now, the 1.1 minecraft update is when I started playing.

6. What experience do you have in server staffing? I am currently staff on one of my
friends server and I used to own 3 servers of my own i know its is really hard to do servers and hire the right staff because i have had plenty of staff that abuse its annoying and i love helping out on minecraft servers it makes me feel really acomplished I know most plugins and how to config them the basic ones but i can learn plugins and config for them really easily because I have had 2 amazing servers and just did not have to thing to be on all the time so i sold them off to a friend I have no idea what he has done with them so yep!

7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work. I can provide some pictures of my work although I am not applying for builder but I also am a pretty good builder just ask me if you would like me to include some pictures

8. What is your skype name? my skype is itschunkadunk

9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing canidates? I think im different from other staff canidates because I am really excited to work and I love working on my favorite game that has come out so far and I can donate but don't want to till i can see if the server will be worth it! and I think we as a team can make that happen! I also am really good with helping people out in certain situations.
11/19/2014 5:34 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
approved.
11/18/2014 2:30 am
JOSHSLAYDE
BUMP! Althrim Network is still looking for staff members!

Also: A quick look at our hub! It's coming along well!

11/15/2014 12:04 am
eels12345
1. What is your name? My in game name is eels12345 and my real name is Jayden.

2. How old are you? I am 12 years old however, I am highly mature.

3. What is your MC Username? eels12345 and I also have many alts which I would gladly use to secretly catch hackers/cheaters.

4. What position are you applying for? I am applying for Moderator. I don't want to start too far up the food chain.

5. How long have you played Minecraft? I firstly started to play Minecraft in late 2010. However, I didn't get involved with servers until mid 2011.

6. What experience do you have in server staffing? I have extensive experience as I am Moderator on 5 servers, Head-Mod on 2, Admin on 2 and a Co-Owner on my friend's server! Due to this experience I know general rules and general punishments. I also know how to effectively help someone in understanding an aspect on the server.

7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work. I am not a builder as my builds are terrible.

8. What is your skype name? If I get accepted, I will private message you my Skype. I just don't want it out here for privacy reasons.

9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing canidates? I am not just applying for the 'tag' that comes with the rank. I am different because I actually CARE about my job, and the players who I meet. I enjoy helping people and having fun at the same time. On other servers there are staff who ignore people so they don't have to answer their questions. I am different! Different because I understand my job, what I must do and I actually enjoy doing what I do. I will try my best to help as many people as I can even when there are 3 questions at once.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope you find me as a decent candidate and I look forward to your response.

-eels12345
11/15/2014 12:13 am
JOSHSLAYDE
Thank you for your application! I will contact you on skype!
11/15/2014 12:20 am
eels12345
I private messaged you my Skype.
11/14/2014 11:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Kryoz
1. What is your name? My IRL Name Is Julio (Hulio)

2. How old are you? My Age is 17.

3. What is your MC Username? My in-Game Name is UnDividedKiller

4. What position are you applying for? The Position I am applying for is An Administrator or Moderator which ever you think will be fine with you, im fine with whatever position.

5. How long have you played Minecraft? I have been playing since 2010, so about 4 years now. so i have tons of experience

6. What experience do you have in server staffing? I have alot of experience in running servers, because I've been for almost 5 years now, and i think i know how to use different plugins, like Voxel, World Edit, Essentials and world guard etc. I try and learn new things every day, and i like learning new things, from plugins to commands that are in-game. I know various commands in game. I have owned like 3 servers, for when my group and i wanna record for YouTube, but the host company keeps going down :/ And i have been Admin on many servers, i just haven't been one in awhile because, ive been trying to learn new plugins and commands via youtube and minecraft and i've just been busy with School, but now i'm free.

7. If Builder, provide pictures of your work. I can try to help builder rank as much possible, i have no pictures since i just recently got a new computer so I had to restart everything :/ which kinda sucks, because i had some good builds on minecraft.

8. What is your skype name? My Skype name Is Same as my In-Game name(UnDividedKiller)

9. What do you offer that makes you different from other staffing candidates? What makes me different from other Candidates is I try my hardest at everything, i am commited to caring for other servers, like if it was my own server hosting it. I just really enjoy helping people and anything, from minecraft to plugin, which ever they need help with the most xD. In my 4 years, i hated building, but when i started making different builds, and now i Love building, even the most simplest things ever, like a tiny hut, i have to make it look nice.

10. Maturity(Just wanted to add this one, don't know if you care or not): But my maturity would be at an 8 out of 10, because , this game isn't all about seriousness, or is it, but i love making little jokes here and there, cause people always need to be cheerful not sad, even when playing a great game like this. But if you ever need me to be serious about something i will !

Thanks for reading my application, sorry for being so long, hope you take me in for consideration.
11/15/2014 12:12 am
JOSHSLAYDE
Excellent application and defiantly approved!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome