Amazing MMORPG server looking for SERIOUS and SKILLED staff

Aug88's Avatar Aug8811/18/12 10:42 am
11/18/2012 12:30 pm
Mr_Incrdble's Avatar Mr_Incrdble
The Kingdom team is looking for skilled and mature builders and landscapers, who would like to join a team that is heading ina unique direction in the MC universe, we strife to make a fully proffesional build mmorpg world that offers the people a ton of stuff to do. Arenas, cities, quests, group quests, and much much more, if your interessted in joining the team please fill in the app. and if u just want to take a peek and be kept up to date - www.kingdom-mc.net

Have you played Minecraft multiplayer before?

Have you played on roleplaying servers (from any game) before?

Do you plan to roleplay on our server?

Why would you like to join our server (give us a few sentences)?

What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft (Pure survival, PvP, building, etc.)?

Do you have any creative skills you think you're good at (building, lore-writing, landscaping, etc.) or any skills that would be useful to the admin team (coding, concept artist, forum modding, etc)?

Do you have any samples of your creative work in Minecraft (screenshots, lore excerpts, etc.)?

That's about it. We don't need walls of text, but descriptive and coherent answers (when needed) will only help you get accepted. If you want to submit written work that's bigger than a paragraph, just send it to one of the head lore writers.

Thanks for reading!
Aug88
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2012 12:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mr_Incrdble
http://imgur.com/arD1A,J3oYu,EOMLy
I couldn't upload to the forum so i uploaded to imgur
11/18/2012 12:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mr_Incrdble

Have you played Minecraft multiplayer before? All the time

Have you played on roleplaying servers (from any game) before? yeah. I've played on more than 2 mc roleaplay servers and I play a lot of Tps games

Do you plan to roleplay on our server? Yes, but what kind of roleplay is it?

Why would you like to join our server (give us a few sentences)? Currently I only play on 5 servers but 3 of them are hunger games, and it gets repetitive. I'd rather be on a server that doesn't do the same thing evrey time. Plus I love roleplay

What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft (Pure survival, PvP, building, etc.)? Building, I'd give myself a 7/10. Survival, 8/10 and generally anything surrounding these two

Do you have any creative skills you think you're good at (building, lore-writing, landscaping, etc.) or any skills that would be useful to the admin team (coding, concept artist, forum modding, etc)? I'm a decent builder. I can take orders and make anything the way someone wants it

Do you have any samples of your creative work in Minecraft (screenshots, lore excerpts, etc.)?
11/18/2012 11:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
louey11
IGN: louey11

Skype(judah.kidd2

Why should I pick you: because i am helpful, kind and responsible and i always come up with good ideas that help servers out. I can complete all tasks put my way and i will always do my best in making fair decisions to players.

Experience: i have been an Co owner 1 head admin 1 admin 3 mod 2 Builder 5

Patience(1-10): 9

Maturity(1-10): 9

Building Skills(1-10): 8

Redstone Skills(1-10): 4

What would you do if someone was breaking the rules: i would warn them, then kick, then tempban, then ban.[/color]
11/18/2012 11:06 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fartmanbrando
So im not accepted for staff
11/18/2012 11:18 am
Aug88
thats not what I said brando
11/18/2012 11:09 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
11/18/2012 10:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gabuchin99

I have played minecraft multiplayer before.

I also have played on roleplaying servers before.

I do plan to roleplay on your server.

I would love to join your server because I love helping people on minecraft with problems they have and things they do not know how to do i love helping everyone out and I want people to be confident with me in your server.

on Minecraft I enjoy PvP and building, i spent most of the time building and helping my friends out.

i think i am creative i love to do pixel art and those kind of crafty things on Minecraft
11/18/2012 11:17 am
Aug88
we are medieval themed but your welcome to come online and check us out
176.31.122.221:28967
11/18/2012 10:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fartmanbrando

Have you played Minecraft multiplayer before?Yes ive been playing over year now im pretty hardcore"

Have you played on roleplaying servers (from any game) before?Not any roleplaying but id be all ears to find out whata u do is it like acting or something?

Do you plan to roleplay on our server?Yes i will plan cause rate now im kinda board of minecraft so sher all play on ur server every other day. cause i have rep hockey.

Why would you like to join our server (give us a few sentences)?I would like to join your server because it seems active and fun. Im kinda getting board of minecraft but i think ur server can put me back in the spirt.

What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft (Pure survival, PvP, building, etc.)?I like pvp persenly im not the kinda guy that likes building pure survival But i think pvp is the best because its fun not like building where u just sit there and do notheing.

Do you have any creative skills you think you're good at (building, lore-writing, landscaping, etc.) or any skills that would be useful to the admin team (coding, concept artist, forum modding, etc)?Im a very good builder but i dont like doing but sher all do it for ur server if i had to rank my self out 1-10 i say 8 im not the best but im not the worst.
Do you have any samples of your creative work in Minecraft (screenshots, lore excerpts, etc.)?No sorry i dont i nerver really take screen shots.
11/18/2012 10:57 am
Aug88
Hello Brando, as the post stated we are looking for builders and landscapers, all other slots are full but your more then welcome to come online and build us an example of your skills, Login details can be found on our website - Kingdom - General server information
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome