AntPrison-Need Builders-Manager

Alexg27f2005's Avatar Alexg27f200511/2/15 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 136 8
11/2/2015 3:48 pm
KxsCraft's Avatar KxsCraft
Hey Guys this is my new server i have the plugins so far needed and need a manager and builders. I will need way! more staff after got these positions but these are main. I am the owner and will always answer you kindly, so don't be afraid to ask questions just follow rules.I am recruiting them two positions currently like said so hope you guys apply. Only 1 manager i will have 3/4 builders. I have no staff since it is brand new at time of post. I will have auctions , plots , mines , votes , website and MORE. This will hopefully become a good server and you will enjoy.

It is currently in development stage and does need a lot of help.
IP:
AntPrison.ServeMinecraft.Net

I need spawn mines a pvp and manager.

Builders:
Will build some mines , spawn , warp.

Manager:
Sort ranks and the ranks, can partly help me run.

Other staff[When you can apply for i will say here]:
Help players, help me and other staff. Be kind and try to be active as i do not like demoted but try help and be best staff EVER.

Apply:
Positition For[Manager,Builder]
Why you would like this position:
How often can you be on:
Experience:
Skype Or Kik[Required to have one of them]:
[[Manager Question]]
Do you know how to set prisons up?, such as the rankups , the ranks:
[[Builder Question]]
Rate YourSelf Out Of 10:
Any Proof Builds?[If Not i will Test Build You ]

Good Luck, Copy and Paste The Format With all questions and leave either manager or build question depending on the one so if builder copy both but do builder questions ignore manager. Opposite for manager.

Thanks For reading.
-Ant
P.S I will see all replies within 0-10 Mins of Post.
Alexg27f2005
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Frogman127
11/02/2015 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Apply:

In game name:
Frogman127

Builder

Why you would like this position: I would like to have this position because i gotten it to building more. With the more building I have done I'm become more experience in building things that people ask me too build. I'm experience in building warps, mines, houses, spawns, Etc. I still doing my best to build get better at building big spawns and pixel art.

How often can you be on: I can be on the server for 5-6 hours my timezone is (CST). Wish I can be on longer but school takes mostly my time up because I have move up to AP.

Experience: I have been staff(builder) on 15-20 servers and built many things in my free time, and built spawns, mines, and warps for my servers i have builder on.

I have Skype and Kik i will give it to you if I get accepted as builder.

[[Manager Question]]
Do you know how to set prisons up?, such as the rankups , the ranks:
Have some experience on doing this but I'm applying for builder.

[[Builder Question]]
Rate YourSelf Out Of 10: 9.5

KxsCraft
11/02/2015 3:48 pm
Not bad Frogman
KxsCraft
11/02/2015 2:20 pm
Apply:
Manager

In game name:
KxsCraftFTW

Manager

I would like this position because im very good at helping servers out i can get plugins i can config them i just cant make them yet i could do so much to help the server out i can set up donations and voteing more stuff like that i just like helping.

How often can you be on:
8-9 Hours a day, My timezone is (EST) I wish i could be on more but i cant because i has school and stuff

Experience:
I owned over 365 servers and staff on 200-225

I has skype i well give u when i get staff

[[Manager Question]]
Do you know how to set prisons up?, such as the rankups , the ranks:Yes i know how to do all of thoses and i can do regions too.
rainbowdude6
11/02/2015 2:18 pm
Apply:mod
In game name:rainbowdude6
Positition For[Manager
Why you would like this position: to help the server grow
How often can you be on: yes
Experience: good
Skype Or Kik[Required to have one of them]:I will let you know if I get the job
[[Manager Question]]
Do you know how to set prisons up?, such as the rankups , the ranks: yes
dasrafa
11/02/2015 1:58 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
guyz join this server its cool!
dasrafa
11/02/2015 1:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
In game name:
rafaellabbe
Builder
I like building, but I don't like it when I do it for myself in singleplayer, and in creative you got your limits and such, you know... As builder I don't have to hold in those creative plots and it is for the whole community
How often can you be on:
7 days a week, weekdays 1-2 hours, weekends 3-4 hours or more, depending on what is needed.
Experience:
I have built alot on alot of (mostly) new prison servers. I have built alot of mines mostly and for factionworlds alot of spawns, so I got experience with both, I don't know how to do the mine's blocks and make it work anymore though (will remember once in it again though )
Skype Or Kik[Not Required to have one of them]:
Not required? Mhm, I am possible to communicate in Almost all different ways but my parents don't allow skype :I it would be a disappointing crime to deny an application because of an applicant not able to get 2 of the hundreds of communication ways.
[[Builder Question]]
Rate YourSelf Out Of 10:
look ma profile for a world spawn, it is not my fav style, but I can "Test build" for you ingame
lamp27
11/02/2015 12:50 pm
In game name: ScaryPotato
Positition For: Manager
Why you would like this position: I would like to help out the server and make it fun and safe. I also would like this position because I have nothing to do so I want to dedicate my time to the server.
How often can you be on: I can be on a lot on weekends and 2 hours on weekdays.
Experience: Well, I owned two servers one was ran by MCPH and another was ran by Hosthorde. Sadly I didn't want to pay for it and it shutdown. If you need any proof of me having a server I can try to give you sum. I am also good with Groupmanager and can use worldedit and many other plugins. I am a very experienced staff and experienced with plugins.
Skype Or Kik[Required to have one of them]: lampplaysmc
[[Manager Question]]
Do you know how to set prisons up?, such as the rankups , the ranks: No. I can try to learn.
[[Builder Question]]
Rate YourSelf Out Of 10:
Alexg27f2005
11/02/2015 12:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Join the server up above, i will think about it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome