Any MineCraft Server giveaways?

TheModMonster's Avatar TheModMonster5/31/14 8:55 pm
1 emeralds 78
I am 12 years old and I was wandering is there any MineCraft server giveaways? I mean I always wanted to host a server and the 'host a server on your pc' doesn't really work for me. I was just wandering is there any server giveaways. If you have a server you no longer want and willing to give away for free please post here.

here is my app for information.

MineCraft username: TheModMonster
Ways of contact: EMail, Skype (skype not recomended!), or PlanetMineCraft Private Messege.
What would you do with the server: I would try to make a server entirely different. I would try to hire bukkit plugin devs to make one plugin. The server would have only 1 plugin. This one plugin would be an player friendly plugin. I would choose the chat and stuff for the plugin. The server would have several fun minigames. The staff you be treated as my friends.
What would I do for you?: I would make you obviously CoOwner. Thank you alot & do anything else that won't effect me finacially! Thank you

Please donate your server to me. If it ends up being a fail . I will promise to give it away just as you did. But this server has to be entirely free. I unfortinately can't pay any money. nor monthly, yearly, payments. Thank you soo much.
TheModMonster
Level 26 : Expert Modder