Anybody recruiting staff? -I have experience!

pink_panda567's Avatar pink_panda5678/31/15 4:12 pm
1 emeralds 146 1
9/1/2015 6:07 am
avrona's Avatar avrona
Hello, My name is Celeste and this is my application!

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Celeste

Gender-Female

Rank You are going for-Mod or admin or higher (Not builder)

Why you want to be staff- I thought I could help the server out with my strategies I am on usually and have played Minecraft for a about 4 years i am a good builder and would like to help out the server greatly I won't be afraid to warn ban and mute rule breakers on the server I will try my best to find out if anything happening on the server
How can you help the community- I am a good builder I can provide the builds for the server I am good with a team. Also, I can bring a lot of ideas to the server and try my best to succeed and keep the server child friendly.
Other information you would like to add- love building I am very friendly with all kids all ages and love to have a laugh, but when things get serious I will do what i have to do
Maturity level on a 1-10: 9/10
Building skills on a 1-10: 7.6/10
Servers I enjoy: Roleplay, Factions, SurvivalHello, My name is Celeste and this is my application!

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Celeste

Gender-Female

Why you want to be staff- I thought I could help the server out with my strategies I am on usually and have played Minecraft for a about 4 years i am a good builder and would like to help out the server greatly I won't be afraid to warn ban and mute rule breakers on the server I will try my best to find out if anything happening on the server
How can you help the community- I am a good builder I can provide the builds for the server I am good with a team. Also, I can bring a lot of ideas to the server and try my best to succeed and keep the server child friendly.
Other information you would like to add- love building I am very friendly with all kids all ages and love to have a laugh, but when things get serious I will do what i have to do
Servers I enjoy: Roleplay, Factions, SurvivalHello, My name is Celeste and this is my application!

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Celeste

Gender-Female

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Celeste

Gender-Female

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Celeste

Gender-Female

Servers I enjoy: Roleplay, Factions, Survival
pink_panda567
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal