Anyone good with plugins? Get admin or mod (1.5.2 server)

Honghac04's Avatar Honghac047/11/13 4:25 am
1 emeralds 170 7
7/26/2013 4:04 pm
spr32's Avatar spr32
Hello I am an admin on a cracked server named epic craft, we need someone who knows or has a lot of experience in minecraft Bukkit plugins. You will either get mod or admin depending on how well you are with plugins. So please answer these questions:
Name (real):
IGN(ingamename):
How good are you(?/10):
Have you owned or been staff on a server?:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
Why do you want to help(other then being staff):
Skype(Must Have):
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare):
Must be in united states unless you can stay up at 12-5 midnight
Honghac04
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

spr32
07/26/2013 4:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name (real):Jett
IGN(ingamename): spr32
How good are you(?/10): 8
Have you owned or been staff on a server?: both i have owned a bucket server for 5 months and i have helped many servers before
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years
Why do you want to help(other then being staff): Because i love helping new server that needs help because allthe popular servers are the same and i want to see new servers get the spotlight. im very helpful i play alot of minecraft i find cheating/hacking disrespectful on servers of any kind and i will stop it just when it happens.
Skype(Must Have):Jettster or spr32
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare): Roasted with a sidde of steakfries (wierd i know)
Must be in united states unless you can stay up at 12-5 midnight Charlestown New Hampshire
EpicDa7
07/26/2013 2:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name (real): Jason
IGN(ingamename):EpicDa7
How good are you(?/10): i guess about 7/10 - 8/10
Have you owned or been staff on a server?:I am currently owning a bukkit server.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Nearly 1 year
Why do you want to help(other then being staff):Well i tried doing mine on my own however i didnt get far so i thought maybe if i help others , they will achieve their goal.
Skype(Must Have):jalapenozero7
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare):I like slightly cooked and fried porkchop.
Must be in united states unless you can stay up at 12-5 midnight Live in Los Angeles California
ayyejayjay
07/11/2013 12:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name (real): Jayjay
IGN(ingamename): SupremeJayjay
How good are you(?/10): 9/10
Have you owned or been staff on a server?: Yes, been a moderator for 2 servers, administrated the website and forum for 1 server
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since beta
Why do you want to help(other then being staff): I love helping people around servers, especially newcomers. I also like keeping things very organized, and making sure people follow the server's rules.
Skype(Must Have): jayjay.iscool
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare):Whichever category bacon falls into
Must be in united states unless you can stay up at 12-5 midnight I have a lot of free time.
Honghac04
07/11/2013 1:45 pm
I'll add you on skype, server not on now but will be on later today
CBGenesis
07/11/2013 10:17 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name (real): Anthony
IGN(ingamename): CBGenesis
How good are you(?/10): 8/10
Have you owned or been staff on a server?: Co-Owned, Admin, moderator, ect
How long have you been playing minecraft: since 1.2.5
Why do you want to help(other then being staff): Just like to help servers get on their feet and started in the right direction
Skype(Must Have): xidarkx
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare): smoked obviously
The_GreNaDier249
07/11/2013 4:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name (real): Tom
IGN(ingamename): The_GreNaDier249
How good are you(?/10): 8-10
Have you owned or been staff on a server?: Yes, I've been Mod, Admin x2, Head-Admin x2, Guard and Head-Guard.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 1-2 Years, Since Beta.
Why do you want to help(other then being staff): To Help out your server and help you with plugins!
Skype(Must Have): tombluerocks10
Random question: how do you like your piggy?(live, cooked, roasted, rare): Uh, Through a Slauter House
Must be in united states unless you can stay up at 12-5 midnight: I'm up to like 8:30 on School nights in Australia and on holidays and weekends I do Alnighters and stuff.
Honghac04
07/11/2013 4:39 am
I added you on Skype.. Talk to me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome