Anyone hire me?

Cake_That_Smiles's Avatar Cake_That_Smiles2/8/15 12:08 pm
1 emeralds 154 3
2/9/2015 8:24 pm
EncomServer's Avatar EncomServer
Hello, My name is Asuna and this is my application!

IGN- CakeThatSmiles

Age-13

Name- Asuna

Gender-Female

Rank You are going for-Mod or admin or higher

Why you want to be staff- I thought I could help the server out with my strategies I am on usually and have played Minecraft for a about 4 years i am a good builder and would like to help out the server greatly I won't be afraid to warn ban and mute rule breakers on the server I will try my best to find out if anything happening on the server
How can you help the community- I am a good builder I can provide the builds for the server I am good at all different ranges of builds from modern to futuristic builds I can bring a lot of ideas to the server and try my best to succeed and keep the server child friendly.
Other information you would like to add- love building I am very friendly with all kids all ages and love to have a laugh, but when things get serious I will do what i have to do
Maturity level on a 1-10: 8.5/10
Building skills on a 1-10: 8.5/10
Cake_That_Smiles
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer