Anyone need a staff member

zer0 n4ke's Avatar zer0 n4ke12/22/17 10:10 am
1 emeralds 143 2
12/25/2017 6:36 pm
Topher101's Avatar Topher101
i would like to work for a server before you call me a staff hunter im only looking for work i like to work on servers i do well on small servers and i make them big some examples of willy pvp a server from 2015 that went from 5 players to 70 players at a time or gamertags server i developed mini games for that but that server was already big but i made it even bigger!

i work best with op (This is not a scam)

you might think if i get op ill blow up the whole server no i will not. im a nice person i dont do things like that the only reason i need op is so i can work easier and be able to manage things and it adds a little less stress on you with having to add commands to me and blah blah blah.

i also work good with things such as groups, perms , configuring server plugins( Takes me a bit of time though) i also can make crates kits and really whatever i have had staff experience for about 4-5 years (Almost half of the years minecraft has been released)

you can really trust me to be a good, hardworking, and happy staff member

if you would like me to be a staff member on your server leave your server in the description (I wont care if i have to make a app either or if i dont get the rank i want)

thanks!
zer0 n4ke
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner