Anyone Need Staff? I'm Here To Help!

TealhorseIsMyIGN's Avatar TealhorseIsMyIGN9/17/13 7:18 am
1 emeralds 113
IGN: Tealhorse

Skype: abbie_2001 (Only add me if you want me to be one of your staff)

Skills: I'm average at building but I like helping out with it. I'm good at making friends and I'm nice to everyone!

How Long Have I Been Playing Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft for under a year now (I got it for Christmas)

Have I Had Experience With Being Staff?: Yes I've had a little experience for example; Co-Owner on 1 server, Head-Admin on 1, there might be more but I don't have very good memory...

Do I Know My Way Around Plugins And Commands?: I usually find my way around new plugins but sometimes struggle a bit with them, and I pretty much know all of the normal commands.

Why You Should Accept Me To Be Staff: I'm a kind and reliable girl and make lots of friends very easily. I don't tolerate bad language, griefing, spamming or any kind of annoying/destructible stuff. I like building with the other staff and making Spawn, mini-games or anything really. I'm on Skype most of the time so if you ever need me I'll be on the server before you can say "Minecraft" . If a player is being rude or annoying to other players or other staff then I will kick them as a warning, and if it gets really bad then I may temp-ban or perm-ban them.

Thanks for reading my application! It would be a really great b'day present if someone accepted me into the staff clan!!!

Sincerely,
~Teal
TealhorseIsMyIGN
Level 1 : New Explorer