Anyone want to help me make new my cracked Minecraft server?

pro_johncarlo6's Avatar pro_johncarlo69/20/12 3:56 am
1 emeralds 125 2
2/28/2013 11:21 am
DoomMagnet's Avatar DoomMagnet
If you want to help me on my new Minecraft server please finish (you become admins)
NOTE:I WILL SEND YOU A SKYPE FRIEND REQUEST IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 3 ADMINS! AND WE WONT DO ANY FACE TO FACE CHAT JUST T
YPING!

Name:

Minecraft username:

Premium: No/Yes

Experience:

Building:Good/EXTREMELY GOOD

How Long Had You Played Minecraft For:

Others:
pro_johncarlo6
Level 20 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DoomMagnet
02/28/2013 11:21 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Artist
Name: Aaron

Minecraft username: DoomMagnet

Premium: No

Experience: i have experience at building and i can suggest some good plugins or something also.

Building:Good

How Long Had You Played Minecraft For: I think since 1.4.4 or 1.4.5
Jamessuperfun
10/28/2012 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Alex

Minecraft username: Jamessuperfun

Premium: Yes

Experience: LOTS with running servers

Building:Good

How Long Had You Played Minecraft For: Not sure of the exact amount of time, but before beta 1.7.1- since then

Others: I did run a server, I know what to do I just need a host. The old host bailed sadly and we need a new one, if you can host it there is this. Sadly I will not settle for just admin, I will be an Owner also (2 Owners, you and me). I will set up just about all the configs, plugins and settings, do a TON of building, sort out issues ect ect. I have players ready to join, I just need a host.
If you can fill this position, then I hope we can begin a long and fruitful partnership.
(I prefer to be contacted via Skype, even if you are not the OP but can host because I may not check my PMC account, anyone who can help add me).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome