Anyone want to do HermitCraft on Realms?

Razc's Avatar Razc6/12/14 3:23 am
1 emeralds 474 2
6/12/2014 5:29 am
Razc's Avatar Razc
Hello Everyone!

This is actually my first time here on the forums, so i feel kinda bad about asking this so soon, but i, not too long ago, bought one of the minecraft realms to try and do a hermit craft-like let's play for youtube. I feel like i may be copying some other youtubers in doing so, but to be honest i just have so much fun in watching them, i wanted to try and have that same kind of fun myself. if.. that makes any sense.

Anyway, the map is Survival Easy, and if you don't know, realms can invite 20 people and have 10 people play online at the same time.
At the moment, there is myself, my cousin, and my sister on the realm (And one other invite pending). We've done a few episodes already but it's still feeling lonely without anyone else.

We have our main houses built, a public nether portal, anvil, enchantment table, and sort of a skeleton farm. We are getting ready to move onto the moving further away for our larger projects step in the game.

Anyway.. What would be cool is if any of you guys feel decent at building in survival and maybe record for youtube yourself (doesn't matter how many viewers you have or anything)
But you know, that's best case scenario i guess

Sorry if i've over stepped my bounds by making this my first post but.. if anyone one is interested..
Razc
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner