Anyone Want To Run A Server With Me

Chickens15's Avatar Chickens151/1/15 10:53 pm
1 emeralds 329 7
1/4/2015 12:57 am
Chickens15's Avatar Chickens15
Hello my name is chopchop15 and im looking for someone thats wants to partner up with me and make a tekkit classic server (Or another type of modpack or with my friend's custom modpack) with me!

You may be asking...

Why not make one yourself and ask this later

Well truth is ive tried all morning but i cant find my portfowarding option in my router so i cant make one!

So does anyone make a server (for public) and be parnters?

Im a good builder i know a bit of permissions and how to make prefixs and ranks

and im a nice friendly face unless you annoy me...*cough* lets not annoy me

And In the future maybe just Maybe Me and my partner (if i get one) could find a hoster and 24/7 the server )

Im looking for someone around the Australian area Cause of timezone etc

Thanks

Chop

Ps. Only comment if you can make a server or if i put this in the wrong area post me a link to where i should post this if i get it wrong ^_^
Chickens15
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Chickens15
01/04/2015 12:57 am
still need a hoster
Chickens15
01/02/2015 8:30 pm
SinisterSin
Chickens15Hello my name is chopchop15 and im looking for someone thats wants to partner up with me and make a tekkit classic server (Or another type of modpack or vanilla but i rather tekkit classic) with me!

You may be asking...

Well truth is ive tried all morning but i cant find my portfowarding option in my router so i cant make one!

And In the future maybe just Maybe Me and my partner (if i get one) could find a hoster and 24/7 the server )

Thanks

Chop

Ps. Only comment if you can make a server or if i put this in the wrong area post me a link to where i should post this if i get it wrong ^_^

i could of got a 24/7 20slot server to star twith but your looking for Australia timezone so i guess im out

well it doesnt have to be in australia it can be around Australia or near
snivy7733
01/02/2015 9:32 am
u could just pay for hosting, I have used https://nitrous-networks.com in the past and they are good. if you pay 15£/month you can get a 70 slots server, which is good value, and if you like, I can help you to set it up (im good at server stuff). the advantages of hosting is that there is no port forwarding (less hacking risk) and that the server will run 24/7 without you needing to have your computer on. it also wont lag minecraft out while you're playing it.
Chickens15
01/02/2015 8:32 pm
Theres 1 Main reason why i havent done this
1. i have no paypay or credit card etc so i have 0 way to pay it
Totobac
01/02/2015 6:49 am
I have a 400 slot server, it has 4 gamemodes atm, Working on it, blazehubs.mcpro.co
SinisterSin
01/02/2015 6:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Chickens15Hello my name is chopchop15 and im looking for someone thats wants to partner up with me and make a tekkit classic server (Or another type of modpack or vanilla but i rather tekkit classic) with me!

You may be asking...

Thanks

Chop

i could of got a 24/7 20slot server to star twith but your looking for Australia timezone so i guess im out
Chickens15
01/01/2015 11:57 pm
No1 *sigh* ok
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome