Servers Need Staff?

MrFixIt2000's Avatar MrFixIt20009/18/13 5:42 pm
9/18/2013 6:28 pm
MrFixIt2000's Avatar MrFixIt2000
Hey its me MrFixIt2000 and this post is for anyone if they want me to be stafff on there server im not justtrying to get stafff on servers i want to go to servers that want me to help so here ya go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:
MrFixIt2000

What position applying?

Anything

How Mature are you?

I am very mature. I can handle all situations maturely and proper. I am 9/10 for maturity because we can all be stupid at times. I seek advice if I am stuck in a situation. I ask for others opinions of what I could or should do. I can sometimes be stupid as in fun and cool and I get a little over control but I try not to do that

Why should we chose you?
I have been able to help many servers as a moderator and I love helping all new servers grow. I am calm and happy in all situations and I approach at an angle which everyone likes. If I come across something I cannot handle I will ask some fellow staff members for advice and assistants. I am happy calm and polite, I laugh and be tough which adds to knowledge and understanding. I interpret all opinions in a problem to make it easy for me to talk to the person involved in the incident. I take careful time and consideration into helping everyone. I can help make enjin websites. I can also do ranks and perms with PermissionsEX (PEX). I have a cool little mini-game in my mind that prob some people will like. (hopefully)

How long can you moderate?

I can moderate 1-4 hours a day but since i have school I prob wont be on alot but I will be on

What if you saw a hacker?

I would vanish and wait a while and watch him/her as he goes. Then when he/her is looking my way I become visible and talk to the hacker. I ask "why do you use hacks? Whats the reason? " If there is no response I will retry it again and there should be an answer. I will again ask it and he/she will answer. I say "do you know what this means? We do not put up with hackers of any sort even small hacks." I explain why he/she gets a perm ban and if he/she wants back on the server he can do a ban appeal on the forums

What if you saw a spammer?

I will ask him/her to stop imediatly and if he/she doesn't I ask again then if he/she still doesn't obey I kick. If the spam is that serious I will tempban for 2 days [5 days max]

Additional info for the app: I am 100% respectfull dont greif and abuse my powers and Ima Awesome dude!
MrFixIt2000
Level 1 : New Miner