Application for Staff(Any server would do)

blazer157's Avatar blazer15712/11/13 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
12/13/2013 11:08 am
Andress250's Avatar Andress250
IGN:My username is blazer157
Building skills:I have built a mansion with a statue of me before.
Previous positions:I used to be in a prison server and started as a guard then continued to rank up till Head admin and about 3 months after that i become Co Owner.
Command knowledge-I have always thought the ranks meant nothing and just like to protect servers from hackers and such.
Reason we should pick you:I have decent knowledge about servers and commands as well as experience in ranks for i have always been dedicated to all servers i am staff on and make time for two hours a day on each. (Give or take)I can feel that this server will thrive above all and become popular.
Talk about yourself:I used to be a young fellow who played in little servers and the staff was always watching me but i never knew why till i asked why he is watching me and he said "My job is to watch all members of the server and make sure to protect it from any harm such as hackers."I looked up to him from that day on.I always followed him but sometimes that got me into trouble and I got sad when he retired from minecraft and they gave him the Retired rank and i wanted to be remembered in that server but sadly,it shut down.
Experience:I know most things about being staff and this entire application should prove it
Why you want this rank?:Admin or Head admin.
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):My gender is a male
Position That You're Applying for:Admin or Head admin
Maturity (out of 10):My maturity is 8 out of 10.
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):I really like building places that are from the medieval times so Renaissance.
Work Ethic (out of 10):I would say....7 out of 10.
Creativity (out of 10):My creativity is great since i am still young so a 8
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):Right here would be a 7 out of 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):I would give myself a 3 out of 10.
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):I know some which are World Guard,AntiCheat and world edit.
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://imgur.com/4JUsMpZ,9qCZpW9 http://imgur.com/4JUsMpZ,9qCZpW9#1
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s)-As i said,I was dedicated to that server and at some point,i got Co owner.I have also been mod on a prison server which i forgot to mention before..I know some important rules staff must know or they will be demoted and i will follow the rules till i finish playing minecraft or quit the server.
blazer157
Level 1 : New Miner