Apply for Staff on DoomsDay A Uprising Server

PoseidonMC's Avatar PoseidonMC1/18/15 4:28 pm
2/17/2015 1:24 pm
PoseidonMC's Avatar PoseidonMC
Hi I am PoseidonMC the Community Owner of DoomsDay and i am letting you know that we are accepting Staff Now.
You will start as Helper or Mod and be Add to the Staff chat.
This is the Staff Format
*Name:
Time Zone:
What position?:
What experience do you have in this field?:
Describe yourself!:
How do you deal with conflicts?:
Can you work well in a group environment?:
Are you able to take the constructive input of others?:
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:
Why do you want to join the server staff team?:
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?:

Please be Detail and put as much information as you can. Good Luck and may the force be with you. -PoseidonMC Community owner of Doomsday

You will Start as a Helper or Mod
But later your can fill in
Head-Mod
Admin
Head-Admin
Co-Owner
PoseidonMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2015 1:24 pm
PoseidonMC
bump
02/14/2015 5:19 pm
PoseidonMC
Bump!
02/14/2015 5:08 pm
PoseidonMC
Bump!
02/12/2015 10:43 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
Name: Vincent
IGN/Skype: vincent8899965 IGN: _AbsoluteZero_
Time Zone:Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
What position?: I can take any position
What experience do you have in this field?: I started playing Minecraft when it was alpha (before there was even survival) so i have a lot of experience with minecraft and its players. And i owned a server before so i know basic group manager and pex. Of course i have been admin and moderators on other servers.
Describe yourself!: I cant really describe myself because im at the stae in my life that i have to figure out who i am.
How do you deal with conflicts?: I really dislike banning people because i think they all deserve a second chance so i do a lot of warnings and temp ban/kick. After a warning i usually keep an eye on them for the next several days just to make sure if they are good or bad.
Can you work well in a group environment?: Yes, i love to interact with others and i dont take any jokes personally so i can have a strong relationship with my teammates
Are you able to take the constructive input of others?: Yes, and it makes my job easier too because i know what people expect and i can use that information to make everyone happy.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I know its super hard to trust people, again i have owned a server before so i know how you feel, but i will work my hardest and will do anything to help out the server.
Why do you want to join the server staff team?: I love to help people and defend the server from the bad guys.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am very mature for my age, friendly and i think before doing or ask other staff for help.

Thanks for reading
02/12/2015 6:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name:Magnus

IGN/Skype:Ign:Magnus_Denmark Skype:Magnusdk123

Time Zone:Denmark, Central Europe

What position?:Mod to start with.

What experience do you have in this field?:I have bean Mod on 4 servers.

Describe yourself!:I am sweet, nice, and inventive. I love history, physics, and Danish in school. I enjoy it, it's nice just to live, and to have a family. I spend every minute of my life, to make a lot of funny things. I love football, handball, and wing ball. I am 170 cm meters high, and is fair-haired, and brighter skin. One of the things I love to do, is to party through the night, drink a lot of cola and just forty it off.

How do you deal with conflicts?:I try get the persons to be calm, then find out, and mute, ban or kick or just an warning.
Can you work well in a group environment?:Yeah I always work good with others, i always show all people respect, and I be patient and nice to them.

Are you able to take the constructive input of others?:Yeah, i can, it's easy enough most of the time. Sometimes it hard, sometimes it easy, it depends on how the person is.

What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:That I know how hard it can be to be an staff member. And I always stay calm, and help as much that I can.

Why do you want to join the server staff team?:Cause I want to help players and the owner, to have an nice time on server, and feel good on it.

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:Cause you can trust me, I'm mature, friendly, and patient. And I know how to control and talk to people.
02/12/2015 6:14 pm
PoseidonMC
bump
01/18/2015 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iiDigitz
Name: Matt
IGN: J152
Time Zone: EST
Position: Moderator
Experience: I am Mod on a another server so i have pretty good experience
I am a very laid back person, I don't take anything personally i can be serious at some points but, mostly just a calm individual.
I deal with conflicts very fairly. I like to hear both parts of the story then i like to make my decision with the information that i have. I don't believe in harsh punishments, but if its necessary than i will.

I work great in group environments. I love working with people its just something i enjoy doing.

Of course like i said before i don't take anything personally.

I am 100% honest. I'm not that kind of person that you need to constantly check up on, or worry that you think i might me doing something immature. I can insure that i am very trustful and reliable.

I want to join because i love being staff its just something i enjoy. And i feel if i join i could make the staff team even better.

I set apart from everyone else because i am very unique and different from everyone else. I can be very creative and i like to mess around, but when it comes time to be focused and serious i am immediately focused.
01/18/2015 4:46 pm
PoseidonMC
bump
01/18/2015 4:38 pm
PoseidonMC
Just copy the format, answer and click submit
01/18/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Phantoms_opera
How do I submit this?