Arbictus Network // Staff Recruitment

Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy7/2/15 10:09 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 35
7/9/2015 6:53 am
Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy
Post has been moved to http://pmc.la/AXu7Q

PMC Staff feel free to delete this post!

Best regards,
Andry
Aanndryyyy
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2015 6:53 am
Aanndryyyy
To all applicants
The position of admin is limited. This means that you will need a good amount of skills. A brief explanation about the position is that you will be responsible for the server. While the mods monitor the chat and keep the server clean. You will need to know enough commands to fix any problems that come up.

So if you are looking for this position please make sure you know what you are capable of.
07/08/2015 5:22 pm
Aanndryyyy
Legobuilder0814 Application
Legobuilder0814Name:Alex
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team):
About Yourself:My name is Alex I'm 17 year old. I have been a CEO for a company called McOblivionHost. I can code plugins websites. I know coding languages like c++, HTML, PHP, and more. I also do a little GFX art. I'm also interested in business and managing a team. I have also owned a couple of servers one of which was a network called OblivionNetwork.
How active can you be:I can be on everyday for about 13+ hours.
Past experience:I have been a coowner/dev at resortcraft(A Disney style server with creative and more). I have also owned to servers in the past called magicparks(A disney style server) and OblivionNetwork(A bungee server with Prison, Creative, Skyblock, factions, and kitpvp). I have been a head-builder at maxiprison which is no longer up. I have use to been a tech at mcparks. I have been a staff manager a couple of times before. I have also been a admin at a network called GalaxyGaming.
Anything else:Nope

We are sorry, but you application has been rejected. We wish you luck in your future applications!

Reason
Application is lacking information and McOblivionHost is in just a name state.
07/08/2015 4:49 pm
Aanndryyyy
Update [08.07.2015]
- Made the post cleaner, added more spoilers and cut off some text.
- Added 2 application templates for Developer and Support Staff.
- Added a poll (What do you think of Private RPG Sessions?).
07/07/2015 2:44 pm
Aanndryyyy
Project Panem
Project Panem will immerse you into the world of The Hunger Games. You will be a citizen of Panem and live a normal life there. Every other week a Hunger Games will be held and two tributes from each district will be chosen for the games. May the odds be ever in your favor.
07/06/2015 7:33 pm
Aanndryyyy
Post has received a big update and a little revamp.
07/06/2015 11:58 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
rocky1921
Just wondering if my application is still under review
07/06/2015 4:05 pm
Aanndryyyy
We will get in touch with you when our first server launches or maybe sooner.
07/05/2015 9:22 am
Aanndryyyy
Status Update
- Network Staff Hierarchy has been done.
- Added new content to the Network Plan.
- New positions open for server staff.
- New server ideas have been made.
- Preparations for our first server launch.
07/04/2015 5:07 pm
Aanndryyyy
What will Arbictus Network bring to the Community?
Arbictus Network is a network that will bring entertainment to the community. It will be filled with entertaining and unique ideas that will have players immersed completely into our world. As a professional network, we thrive to provide our users with the most enjoyable and professional network that we can achieve.
07/04/2015 11:54 am
Aanndryyyy
Williqm10 Application
Williqm10
Name:
William but I prefer to go by Will if that's alright.

16 years old and turning 17 in the month of September but I consider myself to be more mature than other people my age.

falseConfig, I would prefer to be contacted here rather than PMing for I generally always carry my phone so a response Skype will come fairly quick.

About Yourself:
My name is Will and I am 16 years old, I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin called Minocqua. I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years now and I do play it often due to the fact that I find it a nice and peaceful way to fill my spare time. I am currently a junior in high school and when I graduate I plan to study mechanical engineering, I get fairly decent grades in school and I consider myself to be a good listener along with avid problem solving skills. Whenever I start a project of the sorts or in this case, potentially join the staff rankings of a network, I put forth my greatest effort of dedication and time devotion to make sure I give 100% in making the network better in any possible way.

What can you bring to the server:
I can bring to the table a hardworking and dedicated individual, always willing to assist the struggling staff member or player with whatever may be troubling them. As I previously mentioned I am a good listener and am a decent problem solver. I also consider myself to be a very social person and being good at handling people who are in distress or have having an issue. When not working I can be an outgoing and funny individual but when required by from the task at hand I can be very serious so I can get my work done efficiently but with quality.

How active can you be: I can be very active, at least being online my PC 5+ hours on the average, non-busy day. Due to it being summer I will occasionally have plans but if I am accepted on to the staff team I will notify whomever I need to hopefully a day before. If I am not on my PC I can also be reached via Skype on my phone or text message if I need to give my phone number out.

Past experience:
Most of my experience of staff teams is in minecraft although through those experiences I have the knowledge on what it takes to run a successful network and make it go farther, I myself have owned and managed multiple minecraft servers that have been fairly successful in getting donations and well developed playerbase along with a loyal community of players that I can bring over to this network if wanted, so again I have the dedication and know how to manage my time successfully to get the best results that will benefit the network. Outside of minecraft I do have a job working at a local computer repair shop so I have good leadership skills and qualities and know how to collaborate successfully with others to get the job done.

Anything else:
I have a few questions but I'd prefer to send them over Skype or PM.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon!
~Will

You have been contacted!
07/04/2015 9:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10
Name:
William but I prefer to go by Will if that's alright.

16 years old and turning 17 in the month of September but I consider myself to be more mature than other people my age.

falseConfig, I would prefer to be contacted here rather than PMing for I generally always carry my phone so a response Skype will come fairly quick.

About Yourself:
My name is Will and I am 16 years old, I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin called Minocqua. I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years now and I do play it often due to the fact that I find it a nice and peaceful way to fill my spare time. I am currently a junior in high school and when I graduate I plan to study mechanical engineering, I get fairly decent grades in school and I consider myself to be a good listener along with avid problem solving skills. Whenever I start a project of the sorts or in this case, potentially join the staff rankings of a network, I put forth my greatest effort of dedication and time devotion to make sure I give 100% in making the network better in any possible way.

What can you bring to the server:
I can bring to the table a hardworking and dedicated individual, always willing to assist the struggling staff member or player with whatever may be troubling them. As I previously mentioned I am a good listener and am a decent problem solver. I also consider myself to be a very social person and being good at handling people who are in distress or have having an issue. When not working I can be an outgoing and funny individual but when required by from the task at hand I can be very serious so I can get my work done efficiently but with quality.

How active can you be: I can be very active, at least being online my PC 5+ hours on the average, non-busy day. Due to it being summer I will occasionally have plans but if I am accepted on to the staff team I will notify whomever I need to hopefully a day before. If I am not on my PC I can also be reached via Skype on my phone or text message if I need to give my phone number out.

Past experience:
Most of my experience of staff teams is in minecraft although through those experiences I have the knowledge on what it takes to run a successful network and make it go farther, I myself have owned and managed multiple minecraft servers that have been fairly successful in getting donations and well developed playerbase along with a loyal community of players that I can bring over to this network if wanted, so again I have the dedication and know how to manage my time successfully to get the best results that will benefit the network. Outside of minecraft I do have a job working at a local computer repair shop so I have good leadership skills and qualities and know how to collaborate successfully with others to get the job done.

Anything else:
I have a few questions but I'd prefer to send them over Skype or PM.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon!
~Will
07/04/2015 8:11 am
Aanndryyyy
MineCraftersx3 Application
MineCraftersx3Name:Ron (IGN : MineCraftersx3)
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team):N/A
About Yourself:Im 16 years old from Ablania i love much minecraft i can stay online on server more than 4 hour in day.
What can you bring to the server: I can make server active i will put people in server and im gonna record videos and intro's for server
How active can you be: 4h+ in day 24h+ in week
Anything else : No.

(Hope to in in the staff and to get nice time with all member of staff )

We are sorry, but you application has been rejected. We wish you luck in your future applications!

Reason
The application is too short and is lacking information.
07/04/2015 7:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MineCraftersx3
Name:Ron (IGN : MineCraftersx3)
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team):N/A
About Yourself:Im 16 years old from Ablania i love much minecraft i can stay online on server more than 4 hour in day.
What can you bring to the server: I can make server active i will put people in server and im gonna record videos and intro's for server
How active can you be: 4h+ in day 24h+ in week
Anything else : No.

(Hope to in in the staff and to get nice time with all member of staff )
07/04/2015 7:17 am
MineCraftersx3
07/04/2015 7:06 am
Aanndryyyy
GhostlyHunter2 Application
GhostlyHunter2Name: Jericho (IGN is Jerichooo_)
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): Maybe Head-admin or admin, or whatever (maybe even co-owner after a while of being on the server if i get chosen ). (not trying to be needy for the role)
About Yourself: Im a perky 14 year old guy who loves minecraft and everything about it! Im a country kid, so i love being outdoors xD. I also love to joke around and have fun!, Im very creative and I love to share my new ideas with people everywhere, and I love to make new friends and help people out as much as i can! I can be strict or mature when i have to but, like said above i like to joke around or goof off My IQ is average so i do pretty well in school and enjoy it! I respect everyone and treat everyone as i would like to be treated, which is good
What can you bring to the server: I can bring, New people to join the server, Lots of great ideas! a friendly kind environment for everyone and just an overall great place to be! I can bring some great building ideas and some overall cool things. I may be able to donate eventually and hopefully make the server a very well known server, that everyone will enjoy! I can also help with maybe a website or something or maybe an app, (is i can figure out how they work, but it probably wont be too hard) I can also promote the server as much as possible to get people on, by voting everyday for it, and telling all my friends to join, and getting them to tell there friends to join! Also Im strict as said above in the other question, i follow the rules, and i make sure everyone follows the rules, if someone breaks a rule, they are going to have a punishment! No Exceptions for anyone, meaning if they are my friend and they break a rule, im not going to leave them , im going to have to punish them, and it wont bother me to do it! I also have alot of time on my hands to do lots of things, so when you, the owner and other staff are off, I will probably be on, doing things, or watching over the server to make sure everything is okay and going well.
How active can you be: In a week i am on about 10 - 50 hours sometimes ill be on more, and sometimes i will be on less depending on the week, or day! But overall I will be Very Very Active (as said above i have lost of free time on my hands)
Past experience: My Experience with working on minecraft servers are moderate. I have some experience with being a co owner on 1 or 2 servers, and i have some experience with Mod or Admin and almost all of the servers i worked on are closed and were small, with the biggest one having 60+ players on at tops! But I do know how to moderate and run a server very well, even without a TON of experience. But i also am working on a server right now, called RageRealm, Its very fun and im a mod on the server, so im not doing too much there being a mod and all, So i would probably be more active on this server
Anything else: If i do get accepted please add me on skype, and let me know that its you, and ill add you right away, or ASAP -Sincerely Yours - Jericho

Reason
Please don't mass apply. It lowers your chances on becoming a staff member on serious network/server.
07/03/2015 2:35 pm
GhostlyHunter2
Name: Jericho (IGN is Jerichooo_)
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): Maybe Head-admin or admin, or whatever (maybe even co-owner after a while of being on the server if i get chosen ). (not trying to be needy for the role)
About Yourself: Im a perky 14 year old guy who loves minecraft and everything about it! Im a country kid, so i love being outdoors xD. I also love to joke around and have fun!, Im very creative and I love to share my new ideas with people everywhere, and I love to make new friends and help people out as much as i can! I can be strict or mature when i have to but, like said above i like to joke around or goof off My IQ is average so i do pretty well in school and enjoy it! I respect everyone and treat everyone as i would like to be treated, which is good
What can you bring to the server: I can bring, New people to join the server, Lots of great ideas! a friendly kind environment for everyone and just an overall great place to be! I can bring some great building ideas and some overall cool things. I may be able to donate eventually and hopefully make the server a very well known server, that everyone will enjoy! I can also help with maybe a website or something or maybe an app, (is i can figure out how they work, but it probably wont be too hard) I can also promote the server as much as possible to get people on, by voting everyday for it, and telling all my friends to join, and getting them to tell there friends to join! Also Im strict as said above in the other question, i follow the rules, and i make sure everyone follows the rules, if someone breaks a rule, they are going to have a punishment! No Exceptions for anyone, meaning if they are my friend and they break a rule, im not going to leave them , im going to have to punish them, and it wont bother me to do it! I also have alot of time on my hands to do lots of things, so when you, the owner and other staff are off, I will probably be on, doing things, or watching over the server to make sure everything is okay and going well.
How active can you be: In a week i am on about 10 - 50 hours sometimes ill be on more, and sometimes i will be on less depending on the week, or day! But overall I will be Very Very Active (as said above i have lost of free time on my hands)
Past experience: My Experience with working on minecraft servers are moderate. I have some experience with being a co owner on 1 or 2 servers, and i have some experience with Mod or Admin and almost all of the servers i worked on are closed and were small, with the biggest one having 60+ players on at tops! But I do know how to moderate and run a server very well, even without a TON of experience. But i also am working on a server right now, called RageRealm, Its very fun and im a mod on the server, so im not doing too much there being a mod and all, So i would probably be more active on this server
Anything else: If i do get accepted please add me on skype, and let me know that its you, and ill add you right away, or ASAP -Sincerely Yours - Jericho
07/03/2015 2:07 pm
Aanndryyyy
zombkllr Application
zombkllrName: Austin
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): Network Management Team
About Yourself: I am 14 years of age. I am pretty good at GFX (Banners and stuff)
I am willing to make a banner for the team but depending on what you want on it It may cost a little not much tho I am very cheap. I work great with others and I have owned multiple Minecraft Servers. I have worked with bigger servers like aliacraft. I wont stop trying to make the server better and bigger. The server shall get big and I want to be there when it happens. I am good at making the server and what plugins to use.
What can you bring to the server: I can bring respect and fun. The server with have fun while following the rules. I can get along with every player, unless He/She is threatening other players or staff. Then the punishments come in.
How active can you be: I can be on everyday for about 4 hours or more.
Past experience: I have worked with my own servers and others. Like stated above I have worked with big servers. Like AliaCraft. I have worked with smaller servers but when I was with them they usually manage about 30+ new players daily.
Anything else: I am good at GFX xD

Reason
The application is lacking information.
07/03/2015 2:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
zombkllr
Name: Austin
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): Network Management Team
About Yourself: I am 14 years of age. I am pretty good at GFX (Banners and stuff)
I am willing to make a banner for the team but depending on what you want on it It may cost a little not much tho I am very cheap. I work great with others and I have owned multiple Minecraft Servers. I have worked with bigger servers like aliacraft. I wont stop trying to make the server better and bigger. The server shall get big and I want to be there when it happens. I am good at making the server and what plugins to use.
What can you bring to the server: I can bring respect and fun. The server with have fun while following the rules. I can get along with every player, unless He/She is threatening other players or staff. Then the punishments come in.
How active can you be: I can be on everyday for about 4 hours or more.
Past experience: I have worked with my own servers and others. Like stated above I have worked with big servers. Like AliaCraft. I have worked with smaller servers but when I was with them they usually manage about 30+ new players daily.
Anything else: I am good at GFX xD
07/03/2015 1:33 pm
Aanndryyyy
We are ready to officially recruit Minecraft Staff!
07/03/2015 5:23 am
Aanndryyyy
xXlanceal0tXx's application
xXlanceal0tXxIn Game Name:lanceal0t
Real Name(Optional):Noah
Why Do You Want To Be A Part of the Management Team?
I am applying because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I am also applying because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends.
Past Staff Experiences:I have been admin on 2 other servers and mod on another.Then why am I applying for this?The reason to this is because all 3 servers had stopped.If i get approved I will make sure the server doesn't stop.
What Can You Bring To This Server?:
Well if people would ask me for help I would help them. The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner.
Timezone:Australia Eastern Standard Time
Other Notes:Nothing much to say other than 'quality weighs more than quantity'

Reason
Please don't mass apply. It lowers your chances on becoming a staff member on serious network/server.
07/03/2015 4:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xXlanceal0tXx
In Game Name:lanceal0t
Real Name(Optional):Noah
Why Do You Want To Be A Part of the Management Team?
I am applying because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I am also applying because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends.
Past Staff Experiences:I have been admin on 2 other servers and mod on another.Then why am I applying for this?The reason to this is because all 3 servers had stopped.If i get approved I will make sure the server doesn't stop.
What Can You Bring To This Server?:
Well if people would ask me for help I would help them. The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner.
Timezone:Australia Eastern Standard Time
Other Notes:Nothing much to say other than 'quality weighs more than quantity'
07/03/2015 2:49 am
Aanndryyyy
rocky1921
Click to reveal
ukunilus
rocky1921 Wrote
rocky1921I would be interested in putting videos on YouTube for you. I have almost 500 subscribers there and almost 20,000 followers on Twitter. I can video tape as building goes on and timelapse it. Let me know

Could you link me to your profiles, please?

Thanks!

Yeah here they are:

Pending review from the staff team.
07/02/2015 5:17 pm
Aanndryyyy
Legobuilder0814 Application
Legobuilder0814Name:Alex
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team):
About Yourself:My name is Alex I'm 17 year old. I have been a CEO for a company called McOblivionHost. I can code plugins websites. I know coding languages like c++, HTML, PHP, and more. I also do a little GFX art. I'm also interested in business and managing a team. I have also owned a couple of servers one of which was a network called OblivionNetwork.
Past experience:I have been a coowner/dev at resortcraft(A Disney style server with creative and more). I have also owned to servers in the past called magicparks(A disney style server) and OblivionNetwork(A bungee server with Prison, Creative, Skyblock, factions, and kitpvp). I have been a head-builder at maxiprison which is no longer up. I have use to been a tech at mcparks. I have been a staff manager a couple of times before. I have also been a admin at a network called GalaxyGaming.

Your application is pending review from the staff team.
07/02/2015 4:44 pm
Legobuilder0814
Name:Alex
07/02/2015 3:44 pm
rocky1921
Click to reveal
ukunilus
rocky1921 Wrote
rocky1921I would be interested in putting videos on YouTube for you. I have almost 500 subscribers there and almost 20,000 followers on Twitter. I can video tape as building goes on and timelapse it. Let me know

Thanks!

Yeah here they are:

07/02/2015 3:26 pm
Aanndryyyy
rocky1921 Wrote

Thanks!
07/02/2015 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Rybo101
Whats your YouTube channel if i may ask.
07/02/2015 3:04 pm
rocky1921
I would be interested in putting videos on YouTube for you. I have almost 500 subscribers there and almost 20,000 followers on Twitter. I can video tape as building goes on and timelapse it. Let me know
07/02/2015 1:21 pm
Aanndryyyy
imAero Application
imAeroName: imAero
Skype: Will PM you with it if I get further. Don't want to give out so nobody viewing this thread will do something with it.
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): N/A, not applying for Minecraft Management Team.
About Yourself: I'm a 14 year old guy that likes to dedicate my time to Minecraft as I find it as a fun and relaxing game. I try to create good builds, minigames, servers etc.. But, I'm just not as good as I used to be. I like to hang around with other people, even if it is to help them with anything they're stuck on. I feel my strong point isn't actually in-game, but with things like support (technical support, customer support, etc.) because I had done this more than helping in-game. I also like to make new friends.
How active can you be: A couple hours per day (hopefully). This will fluctuate due to other personal activities though.
Past experience: I had little knowledge with Java, so I tried making a server and it didn't quite work out, I still got it up and running with other plugins, but felt bad because most of the plugins were available to the community and not specific to my server. I am the Head Moderator on a server called ULMC, and we are planning to refurbish the server and either this or next month, release. I'm also a Helper on a prison server called PrisonVerse. The server doesn't get many players due to the lacking of advertising/attention.
Anything else: N/A

Sorry for basing it off the template, but I am terrible with making applications

Reason
The application is lacking information.
07/02/2015 11:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
Alright Great!
07/02/2015 11:07 am
Aanndryyyy
EDawg474 Wrote
Sure!
My username is FuzzVSGaming
I have an average of 30 views on each video
I get at least 2 likes on each video
Here is a link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXuWalceC04SBG3eMWOd2dQ
I know I am a relatively smaller youtuber, but that is because my channel is just starting up. I am currently uploading my newest video that has an intro and a facecam with great quality and content in it. That video I am positive will give me even better rating than before, and partnering with your server I am sure will help my channel, and your network as well!

We will consider you and will get back to you when our first server launches!
07/02/2015 11:00 am
imAero
Name: imAero
Skype: Will PM you with it if I get further. Don't want to give out so nobody viewing this thread will do something with it.
Position aiming for (only fill this in if you're applying for the Minecraft Management Team): N/A, not applying for Minecraft Management Team.
About Yourself: I'm a 14 year old guy that likes to dedicate my time to Minecraft as I find it as a fun and relaxing game. I try to create good builds, minigames, servers etc.. But, I'm just not as good as I used to be. I like to hang around with other people, even if it is to help them with anything they're stuck on. I feel my strong point isn't actually in-game, but with things like support (technical support, customer support, etc.) because I had done this more than helping in-game. I also like to make new friends.
How active can you be: A couple hours per day (hopefully). This will fluctuate due to other personal activities though.
Past experience: I had little knowledge with Java, so I tried making a server and it didn't quite work out, I still got it up and running with other plugins, but felt bad because most of the plugins were available to the community and not specific to my server. I am the Head Moderator on a server called ULMC, and we are planning to refurbish the server and either this or next month, release. I'm also a Helper on a prison server called PrisonVerse. The server doesn't get many players due to the lacking of advertising/attention.
Anything else: N/A

Sorry for basing it off the template, but I am terrible with making applications
07/02/2015 10:51 am
Foosky
Sure!
My username is FuzzVSGaming
I have an average of 30 views on each video
I get at least 2 likes on each video
Here is a link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXuWalceC04SBG3eMWOd2dQ
I know I am a relatively smaller youtuber, but that is because my channel is just starting up. I am currently uploading my newest video that has an intro and a facecam with great quality and content in it. That video I am positive will give me even better rating than before, and partnering with your server I am sure will help my channel, and your network as well!
07/02/2015 10:35 am
Aanndryyyy
EDawg474
EDawg474Hello! Would the arbictus network need any youtubers?

Hey,

Could you post your youtube stats below or send them to andry[at]arbictus[dot]com.

Thanks!
07/02/2015 10:32 am
Foosky
Hello! Would the arbictus network need any youtubers?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome