Architects and Admins

Dark_Piston's Avatar Dark_Piston5/15/13 12:03 pm
1 emeralds 235 9
5/18/2013 2:31 am
digbuildplay's Avatar digbuildplay
Hello world of PMC, I am in need of an architect, and 2 (two) Admins or Moderators. This is a brand new map @ 66.85.132.139:25565 And the server is white list. I'd like just a short description of your qualifications. i.e. worldedit, essentials, etc

This is the acceptable format:

Ign:
Time spent playing MC:
A little about yourself:

Just send it as a pm to me and I'll review it.
Feel Free to ask me any questions.
Dark_Piston
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2013 2:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
digbuildplay
Ign:Chibbey
Time spent playing MC:2 years,7 hours a day usually
A little about yourself:I am very respectful and helpful, i am very mature for my age i have been told and i love helping out new people, im a decent builder 7/10 and im a pro with permission and plugins[i have helped code a scb plugin and im currently working on my own], i play minecraft all day because its my most fav. game ever, i like to have fun and goof around but when it gets down to rule breakers, i get serious, i love having fun and hate when people try to ruin that, i might ban,mute,jail,kick,tempban depenending on their act, i am pretty cool and i am not racist, i think everyone should be treated the same and i love meeting new friends and playing in awesome communities, i am just starting to make youtube videos so i could advertise the server if you wanted me to, i can also help make a site if needed, if you need more information just ask, Chibbey~
05/18/2013 2:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
itsDirect
IGN? imDirect
Age? 14 turning 15.
Applying: Admin/Head Admin
My biggest advantage over other people? I am homeschooled so I can be on at ANY time everyday.

Why:
I would love to join the server as I have not really laid back on a server before and I could really help the server out. I can be on everyday at any time because I am home schooled. I would not abuse my powers and I would be helpful to players and nice to staff.
05/18/2013 1:42 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Dark_Piston
Have one admin already looking for one more.
05/15/2013 5:56 pm
joshuahannaford1
id like to help build pm me if your interested
05/15/2013 2:00 pm
blademsrleo
ign blademsrleo
age 14
essentials world edit spc world guard alot
played mc 2 years \
good at redstone and helping people
i really like helping people and i have built a server and i have always wanted to help one
05/15/2013 1:24 pm
T3ssie
Ign: Chlodawg12
Time spent playing MC: About 10 hours or more a day, depends if I'm staff or not
A little about yourself: I love being a role-model or leader for others! I go by CJ and Chloe. I've been Admin, Mod, Co-owner, even Owner before.
05/15/2013 1:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CyborgSquid_
Ign: pokebug (NO POKEMON REFERENCE)
Time spent playing MC: Just past 2 years.
A little about yourself: I have helped a lot of servers in the past 2 years about a year ago I started doing perms and setting up plugins for people and I have been Head-Admin twice, Admin once and Chat-Mod once. I would love to helo this server and I am also quite good at building.
05/15/2013 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Erik_Wood
Ign: woojean13579
Time spent playing MC: Since 1.3 Beta
A little about yourself: for a year now i have helped and managed alot of servers across time in Minecraft. And now i would like to assist you with anything. I am experienced in all plugins you have mentioned above and am willing to help you with more advanced server management
05/15/2013 12:59 pm
brandon_2410
IGN: TRiCK_SNooPY_x
time spent playing MC: about a year and a half

my names brandon i have been a admin on 3 servers now and would love to help out.

im great with worldedit, essentials and most commands
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome