Assistant needed

Vazanix's Avatar Vazanix7/23/17 9:45 am
7/23/2017 9:51 am
UltronFactions's Avatar UltronFactions
I need an assistant to help me with various tasks. Join my discord if interested https://discord.gg/bvB9csC
Vazanix
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

UltronFactions
07/23/2017 9:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
Name:
Gamer
Nickname (Name You Prefer Us To Call You):
Gamer
Do You Have A Mic?
yes
Do You Have Discord?
yes
How Long Have You Played Minecraft For:
about 5years
Previeous IGN`s:
DogSHagger and TotalyNotAGamer
For about how much minutes/hours can you be on the server during a weekly day and a week-end day?
around about 15hours a day aspecialy during the 6week holyday
have You been banned for: Trolling,SpawnKilling,Spamming,Hacking,or anything like this in our servers?
no i have not
Why should we pick you over others:
because i have much experiance and lots of files that can help the server i got faction plugins also if this is a prison server i have files to a prison server and we can use them files and i can help a lot also i am goood with pex and if they is anything needed i am able to do it as i am also a developers and i can config really well, i also have a factions spawn schematic that i got my friend to build and he sent it to me so we could use that as a spawn if i do get accepted which i really hope i do as i know what i can do to help and i will be on the server non stop to help and i will not stop to help even if this server get`s really popular and the server needs me i will still be here to help and i will do anything needed no matter what also will do anything to get accepted and i hope i do and i am always here for a response if u ever need me also i am very active and trust worthy and can be trusted on anything also other people may not be as trust worthy as me but i can help a lot and i know what my role of being co owner is and i know if i do want to make any desisions it will to ask the owner to make the ideas i may have and if anyone else may have ideas they can report to me and if they is any hackers i will keep a eye on them and if they are hacking they will get punished and get what they deserve but if they admit to it i will kindly reduce the ban
Info:
i am 14 i have 2 dogs and i spend around 3 hours with them each day and i am very experianced with being co owner and i have made lots of applications that we could use for the server and i have made these applications myself and i really hope u would like them i also have my own rules system which i will add at the bottom of this hastebin so u guys could see the rules i have made myself if u want to edit them that is completly fine and i know quite a few experianced builders and developers and i can get them to help out a lot and i am really good at looking for staff and i can try find us lots of experienced staff and put them to a test using my alts and hacking but i will not use my hacks for any other reason as i really hate hackers i just use my client to test staff see would they do what they said they will do and see if they was lying or not and if they where lying in there application i would demote them and i will ask them why did they lie for example if they say i will record a hacker and send it to the owner and then i would say somthing like brb gotta go get my food and then i will get my alt on with hacks and ask them to pvp and if not i will do .forceop cutom-client then i will op my alt using my main account or console and start tping to them and hacking if they do fail however they will be punished for lying but they will also be asked for example if they have recorded me hacking and ofcouse i will tell them not to tell anyone else as i can then test everyone else, i am also very nice person and can help everyone needed and i know how to help them i also have my own applications and rules i could use for the server so it will be easier to make them and save time also these rules and applications i made myself so nobody can go against us saying we carnt make our own stuff like applications also i have my own spawn and i can get us a hub and more when accepted also i can help with a lot of things and getting a better community and respectful staff team is one of the top things i could do and a lot more,
Past Experience:
i have been co owner 2 times and more and i do know how to use console and file zilla and i will make sure everyone is treated equaly and respect all other players and make sure everyone is happy if people start going against the rules for being racist and that i wwill amediatly tell them to stop if they do not go and follow the rules then i will immediatly ban them as it is a crime to this day and direspectful against people`s race and i will not allow that and they should immediatly be punished also i have been co owner on a server named Furious factions and a server named Genvapvp i have currently done everything on the server named furious factions and genvapvp is closed the owner gave up on it but on furious factions i did all the perms i recuited all of the staff and go everything done the server almost got released within 2days which is great also i just got the job over and done with also i did not stop until the job was finished or a specif subject was done and i worked and worked and i am willing to do it on this server if u give me the chance to help out and do whatever is needed for the server and the community and if the owner has a specific thing that is needed for me to do or get people to do i will do it immediately also i do not mind demoting people if there application is rubbish or not worthy as that is a main thing about being owner or co owner and that is accepting or denying applications
Your Special Ability:
my special ability is being helpful and i will be able to make vote links for everyone and set up buycraft if needed i can also follow a list of instructions mainly cause i have a pen and paper and i will be able to give a list of instructions and i will make sure everyone behaves nicely if someone asks for op i will say no to them and say you have perms no need for op what perm u need in particular and i will then deside with the owner if it is a needed command for that rank to use and if it is really needed for them as maybe a they could be a low rank or it is a command that could be abused and if it is able to be abuse able i will then make sure he does not have access till the owner then desides that he can not have it or can as we do not want the server to be abused on and we want the community to be treated fairly
Maturity 1/10
around about a 7 i can be quite funny and mature and i am here willing to help no matter the cause
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome