-=BasedCraft=- [HUB] [Developing (Beta)] [Needs staff!]

XxReeedxXMinecraft's Avatar XxReeedxXMinecraft8/9/14 8:31 pm
8/13/2014 8:21 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
BasedCraft - What is it?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

BasedCraft is a fun, loving community that is new to the MineCraft community. We plan to be a Hub server, with minigames, and different types of gamemodes. Our current staff includes XxReeedxX (Developer), mudhens67890 (Head-Admin), _guguplay_ (Owner), and xXBluster19Xx (Admin). If you have any questions regarding this post, or our server, please Private Message me on PMC.

IP: basedcraft.fluctis.com:26209

BasedCraft Staff Needed

We are currently looking for the following staff:

*(1) Moderator
*(2) Helpers (TrialMods)
*(3) Builders (BlockMasters)

***All of these are subject to change if the BasedCraft NetWork Staff decides otherwise.***

BasedCraft Application Format

**WARNING: If this format is not followed on your post, it will be removed from our list, also, we ask for your skype because you will be subject to a staff interview by one or more of the staff members. If you do not follow the correct number of paragraphs, you will be removed from our list**

Mod Application:
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
-
First Name:
-
Age (must be above the age of 12 for Mod):
-
Why You think you deserve to be this position (1 paragraph, 4 sentences):
-
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position (1 paragraph, 5 sentences):
-
Have You ever been staff on another server before:
-
Are you experienced with this position? If so, explain.:
-
Time Zone:
-
Time Information (Days you will be on and won't):
-
Skype Name:
-
Email:
-
If a player disrespects you, and uses foul language at you because you jailed them for using caps, what do you do?
-

Helper Application:
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
-
First Name:
-
Age (must be above the age of 11 for Helper):
-
-
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position (1 paragraph, 5 sentences):
-
-
-
Time Zone:
-
-
Skype Name:
-
Email:
-
If a player does not know a command, and another helper says nothing to help this player, just says "Duh what do you think it is!?!?" What do you do?
-

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
-
First Name:
-
Age (must be above the age of 12 for Builder):
-
-
-
Have you ever been a builder before? If so, explain.:
-
Time Zone:
-
-
Skype Name:
-
Email:
-
Links to your builds (REQUIRED):
-
Your specialty type of building:
-
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2014 8:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Hey Reed! It's me Andrew!

In Game Name:
- AMILLIONGUMMIES

First Name:
- Andrew

- I deserve to be a moderator on your server BasedCraft because I am very loyal, trustworthy, and helpful. I will always remember to moderate the chat, help with players problems, and help you or other staff members when it is needed. I will try my best to do my job to the best of my abilities. I will never let you down, I promise you that.

-You should pick my for your server moderator instead of others because I am a very strict and serious person. I run things very well and can manage a large group of players pretty good. I, unlike some other applicants will be very active on your server BasedCraft. I can help you with other things, if you are in need of help. Also, I don't abuse my powers and commands.

- Yes I have. In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Moderator on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be staff on yours.

- I have been a Moderator on one server before, which lasted very long because of my service.

Time Zone:
- CST (USA Central Standard Time)

- I will be on for 3-4 hours every day except Thursday. On Thursdays I will only be online for about an hour or two.

Skype Name:
- amilliongummies

Email:
- I would rather not share it, as it has my full name in it.

If a player disrespects you, and uses foul language at you because you jailed them for using caps, what do you do?
- I would warn them that if they continue disrespecting others and using profanity, there would be an even greater punishment. If they keep doing it, they get a temporary ban. If they stop, then all is good.
08/13/2014 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Peaxe
08/13/2014 7:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Multi_x_Zombie
In Game Name:
- Multi_x_zombie
First Name:
- Omar
- I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I would be able to build anything if you would like me too. I have been a judge on multiple servers and have built spawn on most of the servers I've worked on. In fact some server owners would recommend me to help build spawns and other buildings. I would create bonds with all the players and staff and do my best to prevent any problems. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
-
- Yes and i actually own a server as well.
- As a Moderator, no.
Time Zone:
- US Mountain Time
- All days except for saturday and sometimes sunday.
Skype Name:
- multixzombie1
Email:
- multixzombie@gmail.com
- I would temp mute the player and once they are unmuted if they keep using foul language i would tempban them but before any of that i would have a chat with them.
08/11/2014 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BeanPole2003
In Game Name:
BeanPole2003
First Name:
(Private)
Why You think you deserve to be this position:
I deserve this posistion because of (see below).
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position:
I should be picked because I am ready to build. I am professional. Above all I can get you what you want, when you want it. For free.
Have you ever been a builder before? If so, explain:
I have been Builder before, 30-40 times.
Time Zone:
MT
Time Information:
Will be most/all days for 3-6 hours.
Skype Name:
(Private)
Email:
beanpole2003@gmail.com
Links to your builds:
beanpole2003.blogspot.com
Your specailty type of building:
Medieval
08/11/2014 5:22 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
This is the second time you are applying, and yet again you do not pass because you did not follow the format and I have to say to everyone:

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE STAFF ON ANOTHER SERVER, WE NEED YOUR DEDICATION
08/11/2014 5:18 pm
GGxogge1
I wanna be a helper/TrailMod
and i wanna be it cuz i wanna help and i havent be is so mutch on servers so i think i can be it on this one

i am good at build spawn and arcade arenas and small houses and farms

i am good at commands i cna all mod and all helpers commands

and igonna follow the rules and i swear to not abuse/spawn stuff to players and i wont spamm and wont dissrespect and i gonna have fun and do so players have fun

and i gonna help to build stuff and help players the best i can

my email is ogge0629@gmail.com

my name is oscar

my skype is exguard1
and i am 13 years old

08/10/2014 11:52 pm
LTW105
For some reason, when I go into my client, it saysUnknown Host. So I was wondering if you had changed the host IP or if it is just down during the night.
Let me know!

Thanks!
-LTW ~Dawn
08/10/2014 4:26 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Approved @LTW105
08/10/2014 4:13 pm
LTW105
In Game Name:
LTW105-
First Name:
Lauren-
14-15-
I have been an admin on two different servers. I know how to use many of the mcMMO plug-ins, I know how to use World Edit, and I have a lot of experience with the towny and factions plug-in. I'll keep the players in line, and from starting arguments with other staff, and also I will jail, kick or ban, if necessary. Since I have been an admin on two different servers, I know how difficult people tend to be. If they refuse to cooperate, then they will be kicked or jailed. If they continue, they will be banned.-
I have a lot of experience with mcMMO servers like this one. I have also worked on a large HUB server (Quartzcraft),sadly, it had to be shut down due to cost. I keep a calm composure in tight or difficult situations, and if need be, I will take action immediately if there is wrong doing. While I may be kind, if there is a player that is being rude or disrespective of any staff, or if they are hacking, there will be no tolerance. I also own my own server, so I know how frustrating it is at times to deal wiith the problems they may have. If any of the DEVs or the owner has an issue, I will do my best to help them out as much as possible.-
Yes, twice.-
I have been and admin on two servers, I have a lot of experience in that position, but I think that experience will continue on even as a Mod.-
Time Zone:
Colorado (Mountain time zone)-
Most likely, I will not be on for only a few days of the week, like Tuesday and Wednesday.-
Skype Name:
liqualove-
Email:
ltw105mc@gmail.com-
If they started using that kind of foul language, I would mute them from all players, and if they did not stop, it would result in a kick or a temp-perm ban.
08/10/2014 3:43 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Approved @MLG_SkyBeam; Come on the server so u can tell me your skype name
08/10/2014 3:28 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
aipoduhfoaifh
In Game Name: SkyBeam33
-
First Name: Sky
-
Age (must be above the age of 12 for Mod): 12
-
Why You think you deserve to be this position (1 paragraph, 4 sentences): I have been staff on a few other servers before, I am loyal and helpful to higher ranks and players. I am a good problem solver, and I know how to use many plugins. I am experienced and play every day when I can. I may be young but I am mature enough to take on the role of moderator. I am a friendly, nice guy who won't pull attitudes with players and i'll keep my cool even through tough/frustrating situations. I have experience with almost any problem you could give me and won't stop working until I fix it.
-
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position (1 paragraph, 5 sentences): I have (probably) had more experience then most applicants. I am very mature and calm, unlike some power-hungry one-sided jerks who just want the rank. I think I can help the server a lot more than some of your applicants. I know about a lot of plugins and can always learn.
-
Have You ever been staff on another server before: Yes, a few actually
-
Are you experienced with this position? If so, explain.: Yes, I have been an Admin on one server for over 2 years and have helped it the whole way. I have experience with any problem you give me and i'll fix it promptly.
-
Time Zone: Central US
-
Time Information (Days you will be on and won't): I'll be on every day, and if I can't I'll let you know beforehand.
-
Skype Name: If you accept I'll pm it to you
-
Email: skyc970@gmail.com
-
If a player disrespects you, and uses foul language at you because you jailed them for using caps, what do you do? Ignore it. They aren't going to get anywhere with complaining, and if needed I'll temp mute them.
-
Thanks for considering, hope I make the spot !!
08/10/2014 3:09 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Denied @GGxogge1; you failed to follow format, not in complete sentences, and it also says in the format how many paragraphs you are supposed to have, and you had none of the required paragraphs.
08/10/2014 2:56 pm
GGxogge1
my ign is GGxogge

my real name is Oscar/Ogge

13 Years old

why wuold you pick and thats is that i want to help you guys and be a staff MOD!

i think so/i dont understand the qustian srry

I live in sweden

every day

Skype exguard1 I dont add amybe

Email ogge0629@gmail.com

i jsut do /ignore or mute him/ temp ban

And this where from GGxogge peace and iw ant mod and i dont like it
08/10/2014 9:59 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Approved @xXe_m_dXx; Come on the server and we can take the rest of your test
08/10/2014 9:38 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
In Game Name: popcorn2012
-
First Name: Eli
-
Age (must be above the age of 12 for Builder): 20.
-
Why You think you deserve to be this position (1 paragraph, 4 sentences): I think I deserve my position because of many reasons. One, I know how to world edit very well. Another reason is because I can build in many different styles. Also, I know how to lead a team of builders and get the objective done. This is why I should deserve this position.
-
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position (1 paragraph, 5 sentences): I think I should be pick over anyone else for this position because I am a team leader. I know what needs to be done and act seriously when told so. I may fool around, but at the day I know what needs to get done and get it done. I like to help out and show my skills to other builders as well. You will never regret accepting me. This is why I think I should be the Head Builder.
-
Have you ever been a builder before? If so, explain.: Yes on many servers. I have also built on my own,
-
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time. (EST)
-
Time Information (Days you will be on and won't): I can be on everyday, but when school starts, only 12-24 hours a week.
-
Skype Name: xX_e_m_dXx
-
Email: elijah572@yahoo.com
-
Links to your builds (REQUIRED): I have a basic one, That I use just to show what I can do in two minutes,
-
Your specialty type of building: Medieval, Modern, Greek, Roman, Frence, Minecraftia, Idk. lol.
-
Are you experienced in WorldEdit/WorldGuard? I have more experience in world edit than world guard..
-
If a Builder starts griefing spawn, and another builder sees them doing it and just stands there and watches them, what do you do? I report both of them and demote them until further notice from a higher staff member.
08/10/2014 9:27 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Bump
08/10/2014 12:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
Yeah thanks Reed for Head-Mod. I'll try not to disappoint you lol
08/09/2014 11:05 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Denied @polarluke2, we have achieved our max Admins, and Headmod has been filled, you may apply for another rank tho
08/09/2014 11:00 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
In Game Name:
-polarluke2
First Name:
-Luke
Why You think you deserve to be Administrator (1 paragraph, 4 sentences):
-I want to become staff because I want to help the server have a good and safe playing community. I will use my staff privileges wisely only when I need to. I will use my commands wisely and respect the players and their right to play. I will help the players by preventing trolls and spam. I will keep the chat clean and make sure the server is not griefed and trolled.I also can use WorldEdit, WorldGuard, coreprotect.I can find Plugins errors and do plugins config.Im a Very active player who likes helping out other people.I Owned a server So I know how staff should act,Behave,respond to certain situations.
-I believe i should be chosen Over other people because of my extensive experience has staff.I owned a server before and stetted up 2 other servers.I have been staff on multiple other servers but the all closed as well.I take it upon myself to learn my commands and fulfill my spot for staff on any server im staff on.Im a very dedicated player and canget the job done when it needs to be done.I can be fun when Its time to be fun but im serious when i need to be serious.
-yes I use to own a server and stetted-up two and Im currently admin on a server
Are you experienced in many plugins? If so, explain them:
-Yes Im experienced with plugins configs,errors(Somtimes),And commands.Also permissions
Time Zone:
-EST
-On:All week off:Weekends(sometimes)
Skype Name:
-polarluke2
Email:
-I prefer not to use it because I never check it
08/09/2014 10:46 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Sorry eadric, I just now got to sending you that email
08/09/2014 9:52 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Bump
08/09/2014 9:28 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Approved @eadric9; Please look at your email, I have sent you one, with all of your questions. Also, Join the server and talk to us
08/09/2014 9:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
In Game Name:
- eadric9

First Name:
- Ryan

Age (must be above the age of 13 for Administrator):
- My age is 17.

- I think I deserve Admin because I have lots of experience and can really
help out this server a lot. I personally think I am a very great
staff member and a very mature one. I know how you have to respect your powers, and
not abuse them. I am very friendly when it comes to the server community, and very
nice. But when it comes down to rule-breakers I put my foot down and am very
strict against rules. I have owned my own server before, as well as co-owned,
and been staff on a lot other. This server I hope I really ca hope with my experience with
plugins, permissions, moderating, and a lot of other things that can help this server! I think that
I would make a great Admin also because I put a reason into what I do, and don't goof around a lot on strict things.

- I think I should be picked because I am very mature, and
am not a griefer or troller at any times. I don't like
banning, as it is a last resort to rule-breakers that continue after many warnings and just wont
stop and is ruining the server community. I don't play around much, and I help out
wherever I can at all times. I can be on a lot, since I have plenty of time in my day to moderate
or help this server. Muting/Kicking is usually what I resort to when there is a low-level rule-breaker and they don't do it again. Tempbanning is rare to be, actually.
I don't usually unless its a high/high-medium level rule-break. Banning is so rare for me
because I don't like banning. I almost never use it, only for the most needed occasions. I will never ban if I don't have permission from a higher-level staff member than me, like Owner or Co-Owner. some people just want a staff rank for power, but that's not I want staff for.
I want staff to help the server, make it grow, and
help fix things that are needed around the server. I understand how hard
it is to run a server, as I have run one myself.

- Yes, I have been staff on many servers. I have been Head-Admin on 2, Mod on 1, Head-Mod on 1, Co-Owned 2, and Owned 1. I have also been Plugin-Manager on 3, since i'm great with plugins.
- as I said, I am a geek( ) with plugins. I am experienced
with so many, I probably wont be able to explain them all. I'l give a baic overview of some of the plugins I know: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, PEX, GroupManager, bPermissions, zPermissions, Multiverse(all sub plugins as well), ChestShop, iConomy, Jobs, PrisonMines, PrisonRankup, AutoRank, MobArena, Paintball(all kinds), floAuction, CustomScoreboard/Info-Board, Kits, Factions, CraftBook, CommandBook, etc. Do you get the point? I am a GEEK.
Time Zone:
- (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- probably, weekends a lot(1-10 hrs idk?), maybe weekdays(1-2? I have hw ) since I have high school >.<
Skype Name:
- ( I am sorry, but I don't have one.)
Email:
- deadersky@gmail.com

P.S: If I don't make Admin, I am fine with Moderator or something else.
08/09/2014 9:19 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Denied @istack0409; From what I am looking at, you did not follow that you should apply with as many sentences as it states in the format, you may re-apply if you wish
08/09/2014 9:13 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Approved @crazyman77; Please check your skype, and also come on the server and talk to us
08/09/2014 9:11 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
In Game Name:
-istack0409
First Name:
-zac
Age (must be above the age of 13 for Administrator):
-hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
-I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you
-Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.
- yes greoupmanager i know how to use the commands but not makeing ranks
Time Zone:
-EST 10:00
-I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
Skype Name:
-istack0409
Email:zac.ifx@gmail.com
08/09/2014 9:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crazyman77
In Game Name: mass334
-
First Name: fergus
-
Age (must be above the age of 13 for Administrator): 14
-
Why You think you deserve to be Administrator (1 paragraph, 4 sentences): I am a trustworthy hard working person that can help in almost any situation. I am a someone you can rely on and can get the work that needs to be done, done.I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on ALMOST all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of a couple.
-
Why You should be picked over anyone else for this position (1 paragraph, 5 sentences): I have experience as a staff i have been Head-admin mod Admin and co-owner on several servers. I am currently Developer on a minecraft hub server. I have played minecraft since 2011 and have a fair bit of experience with hackers/griefers.
-
Have You ever been staff on another server before: yes and i currently on now but i can devote time and effort to both of them
-
Are you experienced in many plugins? If so, explain them: I am good with group manager although i do not know what you mean by "Explain them" but it gets temperamental very easily due to things like if you have a space in the wrong spot it will stop working. I can also figure almost any plugin out very easily.
-
Time Zone: Australian Eastern time
-
Time Information (Days you will be on and won't): i am on on weekends about 6-10 hours and weekdays 1-3
-
Skype Name: fergus772
-
Email:fergus234@gmail.com

Thanks
mass334
08/09/2014 9:05 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
You may message, skype calls are not mandatory
skype/email is just so we have a seperate way of contacting you if you arent on the server
08/09/2014 9:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
Do we have to do Skype calls, or can we msg
08/09/2014 8:43 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Also, Please make sure you include your email so if we can't get you on skype, we can get you there, thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome