╚╗╔╗║──────╚══╗═║
─║║║╠══╦╗─╔╗─╔╝╔╝
─║║║║╔╗║║─║║╔╝╔╝
╔╝╚╝║╔╗║╚═╝╠╝═╚═╗
╚═══╩╝╚╩═╗╔╩════╝
───────╔═╝║
───────╚══╝

Intro:
Hello,I am the Head-Admin of BattleCraft and We are recruiting builders for the new minez world.
currently the server is factions,pvp,plot me,creative,no grief,nazi zombies and more but i think i need some RPG games such as mineZ,quest and more.For now i would like to try out mineZ.As sad as it is we only have 2 builders on the server and 2 won't be enough which is why i am recruiting today.All of the builders will be divided into towns.Each town will have a....
Manager:
headbuilder:
Builder:
manager: will make sure that all of the work is done on time and the builders don't play around or grief the server.Our server has 6 grief protection plugins including log block so have fun trying.The manager will also decide how the basic layout of the town will be.If you would like to apply for a town manager you must also know how to build.If there is no manager or the manager is offline then the head builder will come in.
head builder: will direct all of the builders on what to do such as what to build next.they will recommend to the player what they should be building if they refuse to it is ok,either talk to the owner,or the town manager.
Builder:If you think you are a very advanced builder then this might be the best job for you as you will have one of the main jobs to build the city and give it your best.
Stats:
Town manager: 1/4
Head Builder: 1/4
Builder: 1/ ∞

APPLICATION:
Job: town manager;head builder;builder
*******Pictures of builds:
If you would like to stop by the server,you can find the ip here http://tinyurl.com/Battlecraftserver
See ya there!
slicer692
Level 34 : Artisan Architect