Battlecraft Incursion: Seeking Epic Staff!

Gluxdator's Avatar Gluxdator1/15/14 3:17 pm
1 emeralds 283 6
3/4/2014 11:09 am
Gluxdator's Avatar Gluxdator

Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you to my server recruitment topic. My name is Gluxdator, and I'm the owner of a new innovative Minecraft server called Battlecraft Incursion! Battlecraft is a PvP FPS server based off the hit games Battlefield. We strive to incorporate all the game mechanics into our own version of this popular game, just for you Minecraft players.

We have working classes such as, support, recon, engineer, and assault with over 80+ guns, and unique maps to enhance the experience; and to top it off a fully customer resource pack for all levels of graphic enhancement needs. Because I’m a professional graphic designer, as well as plugin developer and website developer, you can bet that this server will be in great hands.

• First Person Shooter
  • 4 Classes
  • 80+ Guns, Attachments, and Battlepacks
  • Large or Small wonderful arenas
  • Levels, Currency, Market
  • 1200 Slot Dedicated Server
  • Professional Development
  • Custom Resource Pack (16x16, 32x32, 64x64)
  • Custom Plugins

Map Builder:
We are looking for bright minded, mature, innovative builders to help our team make wonderful maps and arenas for Battlecraft. This server is set in modern times, so you must have a feel for modern buildings, cities and such. Must be 13+, must have TeamSpeak with a microphone, and must be mature. All Builders get in-game ranks, perks, and will forever be posted on the “Wall of TY” lol. It will look really good if you have screenshots sent of your previous builds.

Plugin Developer:
I am only one person; I can only do so much. We are looking for another plugin developer to help create plugins for arenas, ranking and leveling systems, as well as a plugin for Battlepacks. You must have great knowledge in Java and Plugin development, TeamSpeak with a microphone, and a portfolio or list of previous work. This is PAID.

Many servers post positions of administrators right away, lots of people like that and reply quickly. Not for this server, if you want to become an admin you have to start off as a moderator and work your way up. I will be looking for moderators very soon, though we are still in development I will like to train a select few to be my mods. You must be 13+, older the better, but will be based off maturity, must have TeamSpeak with a microphone, must be active and follow instructions well.

To apply for a position ether post it on a reply here, Private Message me, or email me.

Minecraft Name:
Email: If private, Private Message me it.
Do you have TeamSpeak: [Yes/No]
Position Applying for: [Builder, Plugin Dev, Moderator]
Time Zone:
(For Builder) Links to screenshots of previous builds, IP for servers:
(For Plugin Dev) Links to previous plugins:
(For Moderator) Describe your experience:
Other Contact Info (Optional):
Anything else you'd like us to know? (Optional):

So guys I look forward to hearing from you, this is really going to be great. Development of the game is already on the way, Im a pretty cool guy and like to have fun. I have lots to offer and I hope some of you have something to offer to.

Gluxdator
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter