Bazaar Factions Staff Needed!

i1ik50cc3r's Avatar i1ik50cc3r2/21/16 4:37 pm
1 emeralds 301 5
2/21/2016 7:45 pm
MoxyOG's Avatar MoxyOG
We are a fairly new factions server that needs at least 3-5 admins. Join now and I'll tell you where to apply! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

IP: bazaarfactions.mcpro.co
i1ik50cc3r
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2016 7:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MoxyOG
IGN? MoxyOG

Real name? Shawn

Age? 14 years old

Skype? Im sorry i don't have one.

Any other methods of contact? Im sorry i don't have any.

What staff position are you applying for? Operator please!

Any previous experience? I have been builder and admin on many servers that have shut down because they were bad. But i think this server will be a great server!

Any skills?
- Worldedit and WorldGuard
- Helping players when needed help!
- Detecting hackers, griefers, and spammers.

Why should we give you this role? I've always loved Minecraft, and I've always hated rule breakers. I'm mature as much as I am humorous. I have great leadership skills, as well as good management skills. I have no tolerance for foolishness, rudeness, or just plain stupidity. If anything goes crazy goes down, I'm a guy who can handle it.

Location? Florida, USA

How much time could you dedicate to the server? 2-3 hours or so on weekdays, and on weekends, about 1-2 hours

What do you do in the situation of a spammer? First a warning, and then a temp-ban, and if it persists afterwards, a perma-ban.

What do you do in the situation of a hacker? First a warning, then a kick, then a temp-ban, then a perma-ban.

What would you do in the situation of a griefer? First a temp-ban, and the a perms-ban.

Are you a YouTuber: Yes heres the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxffTp ... _VeJVcZwLA
02/21/2016 6:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Lovescratch
Disregard this post.
02/21/2016 5:26 pm
MoxyOG
FlarewingIGN? Cunniligus

Real name? Joseph

Age? 15 years old

Skype? 'flarewings'

Any other methods of contact?
- michaelj1532@gmail.com
- Curse
- Teamspeak

What staff position are you applying for? Administrator

Any previous experience? I've owned a server called "WickedFactions", I was Head-Admin on "CreeperCraft", and was a moderator on "GemCraft".

Any skills?
- Keeping a friendly and non-hostile environment for players.
- Cases where player-related issues need to be resolved.
- Detecting hackers, griefers, and spammers.

Why should we give you this role? I've always loved Minecraft, and I've always hated rule breakers. I'm mature as much as I am humorous. I have great leadership skills, as well as good management skills. I have no tolerance for foolishness, rudeness, or just plain stupidity. If anything goes crazy goes down, I'm a guy who can handle it.

Location?
Florida, USA

How much time could you dedicate to the server? 6 or so on weekdays, and on weekends, about 7-8.

What do you do in the situation of a spammer? First a warning, and then a temp-ban, and if it persists afterwards, a perma-ban.

What do you do in the situation of a hacker? First a warning, then a kick, then a temp-ban, then a perma-ban.

What would you do in the situation of a griefer? "First a temp-ban, and the a perma-ban."
you copied and pasted
02/21/2016 5:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Lovescratch
Disregard this post.
02/21/2016 4:45 pm
MoxyOG
hi
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024